Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - legally blind after getting silicone iris implants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

legally blind after getting silicone iris implants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Girl what you trynna say you not into brothas with the gay vampire look? LOL

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

and to make it worse these negros are not even the right skin tone to pull these eye colors off

welp at least they are ready for Halloween

Sponsored Links

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 7:45pm
This bish here!!!

Here I am facing the reality of possibly having to have a cornea transplant in my right eye in the future due to fast progressing keratoconus and here they are wasting a damn cornea transplant on this self hating bish.. I could have used those 8 g's on these contacts I have to keep wearing in a attempt to slow it down in my right eye..

She ruined her eyesight for an eye color that "compliments" her skin tone..

My dear, having functioning eyes that can freaking see compliments your skin tone!!

Even though I still have decent vision, I would rather have bad eyesight than no eyesight at all!

I am sorry, but you would be hard pressed to find a single f*ck coming from me.... Good luck to her.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 9:01pm
@Miss SDY Hug

I agree 100%. What a waste. Be happy for what you have. She looks absolutely ridiculous. I can't stare at that picture of her and that guy for longer than a second it's so weird and scary. If I saw her in person I would duck and hide like she and that guy really look frightening.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

This bish here!!!

Here I am facing the reality of possibly having to have a cornea transplant in my right eye in the future due to fast progressing keratoconus and here they are wasting a damn cornea transplant on this self hating bish.. I could have used those 8 g's on these contacts I have to keep wearing in a attempt to slow it down in my right eye..

She ruined her eyesight for an eye color that "compliments" her skin tone..

My dear, having functioning eyes that can freaking see compliments your skin tone!!

Even though I still have decent vision, I would rather have bad eyesight than no eyesight at all!

I am sorry, but you would be hard pressed to find a single f*ck coming from me.... Good luck to her.
I have this too. What have you heard about cross-linking?
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 9:35pm
She's a FOOL!
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 9:58pm
Keepgrowing: thank you!

Tropical Punch: no, I have never heard of cross linking until you mentioned it. My eye doctor went straight for the cornea transplant if it doesnt slow down. She was so alarmed because when I went in Oct 2012 for my annual eye exam, I had no sign of it. Just my astigmatism and slight nearsightedness. When I went in May of this year to get contacts, she saw it had developed in my right eye. My left eye is fine for right now! Im going to look into the cross linking though.
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

The other bish is pouring honey on her eyeballs wtf is going on out here!???

There was a thread on BHM about pouring honey into your eyeballs. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 11:01pm

BHM example . Cry

Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Tasha--You put Cayenne pepper in your eyes for 3 days! Did it not burn?

HELL YEAH!!!

it burned, but im a trooper.......

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 11:31pm
with all this talk about changing eye color... i kinda wanna...

Geek
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 5:17am
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Keepgrowing: thank you!

Tropical Punch: no, I have never heard of cross linking until you mentioned it. My eye doctor went straight for the cornea transplant if it doesnt slow down. She was so alarmed because when I went in Oct 2012 for my annual eye exam, I had no sign of it. Just my astigmatism and slight nearsightedness. When I went in May of this year to get contacts, she saw it had developed in my right eye. My left eye is fine for right now! Im going to look into the cross linking though.

It's not really suprising that you'd find out you have it out of the blue like that. I think most people find out that way. Going for a cornea transplant for me would be the dead last (and not really an option) option. It seems strange that your doc would jump right to that. Don't let em dupe you. Do they have you wearing hard contacts?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic