Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Legal Advice Needed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
watermelon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watermelon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:58pm
Ok I think my intentions were mistaken. I actually got a lot of info from the helpful people so thank u! he is going to ask for joint custody. He already had her served papers for visitation I was just asking about child support. Was just trying to prepare him for anything. I think I posed my question wrong. I have a great job so I don't need his money. However he is a gentleman who never makes me pay when we do things together. I won't lie and say I did not consider this but then who wouldn't. He's educated and making moves its sad when someone try's to hurt someone out of spite and bitterness. I also have a friend on the other side who is going to court and going to ask that her daughters father pay the required 17% instead of the $200 a month he gives. So the question would have helped both of them. Again thanks to those that did try to help instead of judging me without knowing specifics.
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watermelon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:07pm
Her excuse to have him come to her house is that he knows nothing about taking care of a child. Then when he goes there she's cooking dinner or lunch. She needs him to run to store. She needs him to fix stuff. She sits and chats with him and he is there for his son. She discusses all of her problems that are not related to her son.
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:09pm
girl BYE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watermelon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:11pm
Does anyone have any advice for my friend. She would like her child's father to pay 17% but he says that out of his nypd salary all he can pay is $200 because he has a mortgage. Meanwhile she has one too. Is there anything she should bring to court that can help her prove her expenses and that what he is giving is not enough.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by watermelon watermelon wrote:

Ok I think my intentions were mistaken. I actually got a lot of info from the helpful people so thank u! he is going to ask for joint custody. He already had her served papers for visitation I was just asking about child support. Was just trying to prepare him for anything. I think I posed my question wrong. I have a great job so I don't need his money. However he is a gentleman who never makes me pay when we do things together. I won't lie and say I did not consider this but then who wouldn't. He's educated and making moves its sad when someone try's to hurt someone out of spite and bitterness. I also have a friend on the other side who is going to court and going to ask that her daughters father pay the required 17% instead of the $200 a month he gives. So the question would have helped both of them. Again thanks to those that did try to help instead of judging me without knowing specifics.

Lol at considering how child support will affect the budget on your dates. The thirst and the struggle is real.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Nov 22 2012 at 2:13pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by watermelon watermelon wrote:

Does anyone have any advice for my friend. She would like her child's father to pay 17% but he says that out of his nypd salary all he can pay is $200 because he has a mortgage. Meanwhile she has one too. Is there anything she should bring to court that can help her prove her expenses and that what he is giving is not enough.

she needs to take him to court. his mortgage is not the courts concern. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watermelon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:22pm
Thanks epitome! She is. Just trying to do research so that when she gets to court there are no surprises.
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:44pm
Mind your business.
healthyhair42012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote healthyhair42012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

Mind your business.

You're not even a freaking wife! Your bf is a deadbeat and you will be next. Idgaf how educated he is! Deadbeats don't have specific look or education level.
You remind me of my older daughters dad girlfriend. She was all in the business before she knew what was going on. They have had 2 kids now and she pays me his child support. They cut themselves out of our lives which is Perfect but I hear though mutual friends she has a lot of the same complaints I did now!

You better stay in your lane or you could be just like that simple chick!
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by healthyhair42012 healthyhair42012 wrote:

Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

Mind your business.

You're not even a freaking wife! Your bf is a deadbeat and you will be next. Idgaf how educated he is! Deadbeats don't have specific look or education level.
You remind me of my older daughters dad girlfriend. She was all in the business before she knew what was going on. They have had 2 kids now and she pays me his child support. They cut themselves out of our lives which is Perfect but I hear though mutual friends she has a lot of the same complaints I did now!

You better stay in your lane or you could be just like that simple chick!

Say it louder. I don't think she hears you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic