Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Legal Advice Needed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 8:37am
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

OP,

Please do not get involved in whatever system your boyfriend and his baby momma had in place.  I think you may be overstepping your boundaries.  Let them figure this out.

If you're insecure about him going over to the bm house, then you need to have a discussion about trust with your bf. If he doesn't adhere to it, then leave. 

If this man wants to have more control over how/when he visits his son, he can file for joint custody and go through mediation to set up so type of agreement.

But unfortunately, child support and visitation is two different processes.  So if he stops paying CS because she refuses to let him see the child, he is still in the wrong.

7 months in...stay out of it.

here you go, this is what you were looking for OP take it or leave it

Sponsored Links

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 8:50am
he has to pay regardless to her allowing him visitation.. he should have continued to pay file a petition the court to modified his support order and prove that he isn't making the same money to lower the payments.. they have guidelines that will consider his pay scale at the present time and could more than likely could have had them modified...at the same time he can request the court to enforce his visitation rights.. 

its never a good idea to stop paying b/c you are flipping your nose at the court, that ordered you to pay.. so he messed up by not obeying the court order, so he is going to now have a hard time modifying his payments but he still can enforce his visitation.. he can try at a later time to modify the payments after he get's over this incident and get's caught up on his arrearage. 
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 8:52am
WTF is this shat?! Did this woman really tell her bf she doesnt want him going to bm's house to see his 3yr old child?!! And the nigrum complied?!!! And its a mystery why bm wouldnt want visitation outside her sight?....lemme go make some banana pudding,this thread pissed me off
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:02am
Watermelon if you come back, hopefully he has kept evidence that he was paying. He needs to submit some paperwork along with his evidence and ask for some type of custody so he can see his son.

I understand your trying to help but you should not have asked him to stop going over there. If you don't trust him that is on you. If he is there to see his son then he will just be there to see his son regardless of the mothers intentions.

I hope things work out.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:03am
*sigh* It's so much simpler to just use a condom...
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:24am
Out of respect for you, you told him to stop visiting his son at his own house.

And he did.

You two losers should be very happy together.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 10:01am
No one have the time to be giving you free legal advice here.   Tell cheapskate to pay money and hire an Attorney.   Was he concerned if his child ate, etc.,?  OP, the same knife that stick a sheep will stick a goat.  Karma is a bytch with a golf club. 

How would you like for another woman to do to your child, what you did to this man's child?  He was a FOOL to allow you to intervene, with the support and relationship with his child.   What do you want to be friends with his BM for?  Stern Smile  Are you a member of Sister Girlfriends?

You are unscrupulous Angry  In a couple months when he get tired of you, there will be another woman available for him.  

Edited by Claudie - Nov 22 2012 at 10:02am
Ms.Best View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 10:02am
Originally posted by watermelon watermelon wrote:

I was just trying to help my boo. I thought I would get some help here but guess not

Why did i read this in a ratchet Brooklyn accent?
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 10:03am
What Claudie said^^^

Karma is a b with a golf club--classic!
  One baby mama tryin to cheat another?  The irony is so delicious

Edited by Tbaby - Nov 22 2012 at 10:05am
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:24am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

One baby mama tryin to cheat another?  The irony is so delicious

It really is. I think it's strange when men are scared to go to court. What's there to be scared of?

He was dumb to just hand over money without any type of paper trail. All it would take is a fallout with babymoms before she claimed he never paid for nothing blah blah blah etc.

And you really are tripping for telling him to stay away from his kid. He couldn't take little man to the park, movies, nothing? Yall belong together Sleepy

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
  Share Topic