Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Legal Advice Needed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:41am
i would think a baby momma would be sympathetic to a baby momma but you're suspicious and divisive. i guess experiencing something doesn't make you more understanding.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:44am
But people did help. A lawyer and soon to be lawyer even chimed in.

People helped you and gave you information but it just wasn't what you wanted to hear.

If you want people to knowingly try to help get your man get out of taking care of his responsibilities as a father, you'd be better off asking for help on forum.deadbeatdaddymedia.com.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:44am
I wanted to be a corp attorney for the longest time.
But I realized I hated reading and writing....but then I ended up being an English major anyway. Ermm
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:46am
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

*waits for OP to respond to whether or not her baby daddy is paying child support and spending time w/ her son*

Right...she's dodging it.

Dare I say OP has her own monetary motives? Does she also have her hand in his pocket?
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:51am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I wanted to be a corp attorney for the longest time.
But I realized I hated reading and writing....but then I ended up being an English major anyway. Ermm

lmao... thats what i do all day long.. so yeah this may not be the move for you.

while i think all fields will require lots of reading and writing-- other fields dont demand as much..
so if law is something you still want to do-- consider other avenues besides corp.
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:06am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

*waits for OP to respond to whether or not her baby daddy is paying child support and spending time w/ her son*

Right...she's dodging it.

Dare I say OP has her own monetary motives? Does she also have her hand in his pocket?
ClapI just about to type something along the lines of what you said. It just seem like you want the $600.00 in your bf pockets so he can take care of you and your son.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:12am
I wish women would stop thinking that just because the man you're dating has kids around the same age as your kids, you're all going to be one big ole happy family. That very well MAY happen...IF and when he is serious about you.

If he isn't bringing his kids around, that's a Red Flag. Who knows what he's telling the child's mother?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:32am
lmao this thread...man...its 1:31am and im readin this madness...lets see if i got this right.

okay first off yall only been together 7 months...and op is tellin ol' boy he cant go see his son.
(now i do agree...son can leave and go to their house sometimes ya know...)

theres no child support agreement..mom made up a number and dude just started paying it.

op wants to help her boo by getting documents.(?) to say what i dont know....

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 3:57am
So....she just not gon answer the question about her own baby daddy?? 
He obviously aint sh*t, either. 
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 7:56am
OP,

Please do not get involved in whatever system your boyfriend and his baby momma had in place.  I think you may be overstepping your boundaries.  Let them figure this out.

If you're insecure about him going over to the bm house, then you need to have a discussion about trust with your bf. If he doesn't adhere to it, then leave. 

If this man wants to have more control over how/when he visits his son, he can file for joint custody and go through mediation to set up so type of agreement.

But unfortunately, child support and visitation is two different processes.  So if he stops paying CS because she refuses to let him see the child, he is still in the wrong.

7 months in...stay out of it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
  Share Topic