BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Legal Advice Needed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:56am
Watermelon man.
Out of respect for you?
Let that man see his son.
He shouldn't have let you interfere with that.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:56am
how long have you two been together? how long were he and the babymomma together? 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:01am
Originally posted by watermelon watermelon wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

No he wants to pay. She told him child care was $600. So he wants to continue paying $600. He is paying 1/2 for child care and the rest for other expenses.

so they never had a court order, just a tacit understanding? why did she suddenly stop letting him see his child? what changed in their relationship? is she mad he is dating you? how old is the child? how long have they had this agreement? how does he usually give her payment? how often did he used to see the child?

No court order they just had verbal agreement between each other. Out of respect for me I asked him to stop going over her house to see him. I have a son too I thought we could do things together. This seems to be problem. I was just trying to see what she could do in order to get 17% + childcare and what he could do to counter that. We live in ny n it's expensive.
If I'm reading this right, good luck to his son because he's going to need it.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:02am

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

No he wants to pay. She told him child care was $600. So he wants to continue paying $600. He is paying 1/2 for child care and the rest for other expenses.

so they never had a court order, just a tacit understanding? why did she suddenly stop letting him see his child? what changed in their relationship? is she mad he is dating you? how old is the child? how long have they had this agreement? how does he usually give her payment? how often did he used to see the child?

No court order they just had verbal agreement between each other. Out of respect for me I asked him to stop going over her house to see him. I have a son too I thought we could do things together. This seems to be problem. I was just trying to see what she could do in order to get 17% + childcare and what he could do to counter that. We live in ny n it's expensive.

Is it his son too, or your son by another man?
watermelon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watermelon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:05am
No he isn't father of my son. We were dating for 3mths hit it off n have neem together officially as a couple for 7mths. I think it's crazy that she wants him to come over her house all the time.
watermelon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watermelon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:06am
His son is 3
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:07am
Ooooh....she tryna ?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:09am
she might not trust him with the boy out of her sight. 
she does not have the right to supervise their visitation
but she is a mother and mothers are often overprotective
she might not like where he lives, might not want the kid around his friends, there may be more reasons than that

or she very well might have feelings for him and wants the chance to see him and be with him. which is a risk you run with dealing with a man w/kids.

tbh--you're the new girl ruining the system and she doesn't like it.

he should go to court if it comes to that but i'd probably be best if they worked it out. if they were civil before they should still be able to be.

did you tell him to withhold child support?

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 22 2012 at 1:11am
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:09am
This is just classic.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:10am
This nicca stopped seeing his child cuz you didn't want him going over there and he agreed to it?

It's a special place in hell for both of y'all. I hope the judge rakes y'all over the coals.

Edited by ShadyLady - Nov 22 2012 at 1:12am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style