BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Legal Advice Needed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
watermelon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watermelon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Legal Advice Needed
    Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:13am
My bf was paying his son's mother 600.00 a month but she refused to let him see his kid so he stopped paying. She is now taking him to court for child support is there anything he could do to get out of paying or go back to paying what he was before. What kind of documentation should he bring with him? Any tips on filling out the worksheet? Thanks!
Sponsored Links

natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:22am
I'm not sure about how to get back on track with payments,but if the initial court order said he was to see his kid on certain days,etc.. and she is refusing to comply,he can file a case against her.She may not want to go through this,leading her to be more cooperative with visitation.
Wynter View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Wynter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:23am
Originally posted by watermelon watermelon wrote:

My bf was paying his son's mother 600.00 a month but she refused to let him see his kid so he stopped paying. She is now taking him to court for child support is there anything he could do to get out of paying or go back to paying what he was before. What kind of documentation should he bring with him? Any tips on filling out the worksheet? Thanks!

Why should he not pay? He should have went to court for his parental rights.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:23am

You want us to help you help your BF become a deadbeat?

Gurrrrrrrlllllll......

I'ma pray for you.

ETA: Oh, it's another you.

ETFA: And stop 5 starring your own gaddamn threads within a minute of posting them.
That shyt is hurting your credibility more than helping it.

Edited by FarraFace - Nov 22 2012 at 12:34am
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:24am
Did he have a court order for support or was this just something they worked out?
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:24am
First I would like to say that I'm not a lawyer but I think that he has to continue paying child support.  

Edited by Jr1127 - Nov 22 2012 at 2:19am
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:24am
Originally posted by Wynter Wynter wrote:

Why should he not pay? He should have went to court for his parental rights.

Right....I doubt that man really wants to see his kid anyway which is what this is really about but carry on. Sleepy
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:25am

1. Mistake no.1. Why would he not go to court and seek legal rights to see his child? Disobeying a court order is never a good idea.  There should be a visitation agreement as well and if she violated that-he would be ahead but instead he is losing.

2. You do realize yall are both trifling for trying to figure out how this man can get out of paying back child support right? Yes, she is trifling for withholding their child, but the child still needs upkeep and he is legally obligated to pay it. They're not going to get him to not pay back child support for that. and what do you mean paying what he was before? is he making more money?

3. You don't feel some type of way being with a man who is trying to cheat his child? ain't no other dudes where you live? can't be that hard to catch a man in 2012 can it?

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 22 2012 at 12:33am
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:25am
He still has to pay
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:26am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

You want us to help you help your BF become a deadbeat?

Gurrrrrrrlllllll......

I'ma pray for you.
Hope that's not what she is getting at??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic