Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Left-handedness

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:13am
I'm a leftie your neice will be okay..this is a weird thread...LOL

Edited by MsBMW - Jan 03 2014 at 7:13am
Sponsored Links

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:53am
my baby sister is lefthanded and my mom sent her to a program to make her right-handed. i dont think it was for any reason other than the program paid like $3000 or something. anyway, it hardbody fcked my sister up for life. she cant tell the difference between her left or right hand anymore so her sense of direction is thrown all the way off. the program said it might happen that way
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:59am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

my baby sister is lefthanded and my mom sent her to a program to make her right-handed. i dont think it was for any reason other than the program paid like $3000 or something. anyway, it hardbody fcked my sister up for life. she cant tell the difference between her left or right hand anymore so her sense of direction is thrown all the way off. the program said it might happen that way

sounds like a research study
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:08pm
Both my parents were lefties who were forced to write with their right hands.  They did everything else with their left hands.  One sibling is a lefty; I can write with either hand.  When I figure skate, I'm a lefty skater (land jumps on your left foot).

Nothing wrong with being lefty.  There's a saying "Only lefties are in their right minds".  

I agree Smile.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:41pm
Lmao!

I use both hands for things. I need to have a serious heart to heart with my parents about this. 'mama, papa tell me the truth. Was I a lefty when I was a child? Don't you lie to me!'LOL
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:34pm
I'm a lefty/ambidexterous.  My parents didn't try to change me, nor did my teachers.   I picked up on being ambidexterous due all the crap that's geared for righthanded folksAngry

Took me a long time to remember whats left vs right as a kid.
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 7:07am
I'm left handed, my teachers in Louisiana tried to switch me to right handedness in the 60s, to this day I have to hold up my hand to look for the L, especially with driving directions.

Other than that I'm fine. Adapted to the right hand world well. I played violin, I use scissors, computer mouse, sewing machines, etc, without issue.

One word of advice I will offer though: when she starts writing, have her turn her paper to the right, so she's not writing overhand, if that makes any sense.

Yeah, I don't know why leftys are so entertaining to right handed people, lol.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:58am
My left hand is useless.

My right hand feels so mighty and powerful.
I never learned to dribble with my left hand when we went to basketball camp.
That was a hard fail.

RachelRegina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachelRegina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

A lot of really important ppl in white history were left handed.
Einstein, Benjamin Franklin..

a lot of royalty is lefthanded as well: Queen Victoria, King George VI (although as a youngster he was beaten and forced to write with his right), Prince Charles, Prince William....
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:42pm
I used to be left handed, but was "forced" to write with my right hand. The only problem I have now about it has to do with my job. I have to qualify every year to shoot; and since I'm left-eye dominate, I have to shoot with my left hand.

Normally, the hand you write with is usually the one with the dominate eye (right handed/right-eye dominate)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic