Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Left-handedness

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:16pm
i don't think ANYone in here dislikes sweetnovember… 

of course ppl are gonna feel a way when she's acting like being left handed is like being born without a leg.. like its just so wrong.. like some handicap 

she expressed a concern and like every other topic on here.. ppl told her how they felt about her concern.  no matter the reason for the concern… if her concern is offensive or dumb theres nothing wrong with people saying so.. that doesnt mean we don't have home training. 

Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:18pm
i hardly notice what hand ppl use tbh
I am right hand dominate but can and do use my left hand to do everything except write
 i dont see the big deal
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:23pm
A club AND a day coco!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:27pm
theres a club for everything… 

and id bet 80% of left handers have no idea that there is a club or day.. i didnt know about the day until like 2 years ago and i never remembered the actual date.. and i didnt know about the club at all.. 

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

When I cook at my grandmothers house, she always make sure to talk sh!t about me being left handedErmm
"chile, don't mess my kitchen up wit yo left handed self. You need help turning the chicken over?"

I refuse to believe your grandmother actually said this to you. LOL
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I honestly didn't know it was that serious to be left handed
in many places, cultures, & countries it is. I had a coworker from Spain that had gotten beat with a ruler across her hand in catholic school by the nuns everytime she used her left hand. She now writes with her right, but its the sloppiest sh*t you'd ever see.

Anywho, ppl that are lefties are thrown into the same category as the other "abnormals" imo. Like those with 3 nipples or 6 fingers.    
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:52pm
Wow some of y'all hate for a nicca to be curious.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Could y'all please not let general dislike of the TS turn this thread into an excuse to get some shyt from 08 off y'alls chests?

She clearly expressed why she was concerned. And whether or not you think those concerns are warranted, can you just appreciate the fact that she cares enough about the little girl to worry about it?

I read a wiki page, IDK if it was the same one TS read, but Left Handers apparently have both a club and an international day. A day which "is according to the club, "an annual event when left-handers everywhere can celebrate their sinistrality [meaning left-handedness] and increase public awareness of the advantages and disadvantages of being left-handed."

A club and a day? She ain't the only one concerned about it. So yeah, let's make 2014 the year we act like we have some home training. K? THX. MGMT

Thanks, Farrah. I don't want her struggling while taking tests, etc, or being treated differently by the teacher. I'm just concerned. 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:59pm
lol lefties came to crucify, eh?
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 7:01pm
Struggling while taking a test?
Lmao. Whaaaat?
Being treated differently by the teacher?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>