BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Left-handedness

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:59pm
My fam is full of lefty's...my mom is a lefty and when she taught me to write, she tried to make me a lefty so badly, but I kept switching hands.
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i hardly ever even think about being left handed.  you just adjust and if anything you learn to become ambidextrous. it really isnt serious enough to change.

i dont know why but for some reason reading the op i imagined folks being burned at the stake and locked away in asylumsLOL

Girl read up on it. It was pretty bad.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:02pm
I think being left handed is cool.

I wish I was a leftie.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:10pm
I really don't understand why people think we have a hard time adjusting.  My parents noticed I was a lefty early on and the caretaker tried to force me to become right-handed.  My parents were not having it!  LOL.  Anyway, it's not hard to live in a world of right-handed people, we just learn to adapt.

When I use my mouse, I will use it with either the right or the left-handed functions.  I learned how to cut carefully using right handed scissors.  I asked classmates if we could switch seats so I could use the left-handed desk.

And no, I don't do that strange reach over thing that many lefties do when I write.  My dad, who is also left-handed, taught me how to write without doing that.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:17pm
I had a friend that is naturally left handed, but she was obsessed with being like her older sister who is right handed so she would do everything with her right hand when she was around her sister and use her left hand at school so now she is ambidextrous. 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:18pm
Hands and fingers get injured/irreparably damaged all the time. Force your kids to learn how to do everything with both hands. It's not hard.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:31pm
learning to do things with your non dominant hand is good for the brain. I'm a right'ie, but I've learned to do things with the left also for that reason; like using mouse, eating, writing, etc.

Hub is a leftie and I don't think he's had it that hard adjusting in the world of righties. Except I used to fuss when he'd move my mouse to other side when he'd work on my computer. Yes, I'm picky (and some would say petty) lol.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 02 2014 at 3:31pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

When I use my mouse, I will use it with either the right or the left-handed functions. 

im not gonna lie i never knew until this very moment that i ever had an option.  i just always used my right hand.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 4:01pm
People worry about the weirdest things lol
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 4:05pm
< Left-handed person who thinks with her right mind and has no problems, no regrets.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
  Share Topic