BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lee Daniels Responds To Black Women Backlash

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 12:25am
Except for the welfare office part (which I understand but shouldn't have been in there) I understand and agree with what he was saying 
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 12:28am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Cause yt men don't experiment and they claim straight.......she's a fool....and coon.....and a fool again.

ClapClapClapClapClap  ITA....

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 12:31am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

He is telling the absolute truth - another reason I do not sleep with AA men anymore. 
The culture does not accept being gay so all these AA guys that are gay are forced to live on the downlow so yes, they are bringing Aids home to AA women .. that have restricted themselves to only dating AA men.

Disasterous!

It's the truth and it's why the rate of Aids in the AA female population is .. tremondous.

Ya'll are just in denial by pretending all these studies are lies .... but it's your life not mine. Shocked

excuse me StormFront is thisaway>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>go and sleep  with ya white man
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 1:17am

He is telling the absolute truth - another reason I do not sleep with AA men anymore. 
The culture does not accept being gay so all these AA guys that are gay are forced to live on the downlow so yes, they are bringing Aids home to AA women .. that have restricted themselves to only dating AA men.

Disasterous!

It's the truth and it's why the rate of Aids in the AA female population is .. tremondous.

Ya'll are just in denial by pretending all these studies are lies .... but it's your life not mine. Shocked

Sleepy

FOH...

ain't no man even checking for you esp AA men... girl you got shunned from the US.... and because you got some weirdo white guy with acne ...almost all AA are dl or Hiv infected eh?

You are a disastrous self hating coon

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 1:26am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I'm tired of dl men blaming homophobia in our community for their deceitful bullshyt ass ways......like take some responsibility for yourself........and keepin it real it's not the dl brothas it's the bisexual ones that are well aware they are infected leading that shyt.......cause they are mad bitter and vengeful

Exactly. Fear of rejection is no excuse to be playing with people's emotions and lives.
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 6:02am
The Welfare comment doesn't offend me, what does, is the logic that you have to be with a woman (in a pretend set up) because there is a stigma attached to being with a man.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 6:13am

Disasterous!

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 7:03am
LOL

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 7:13am
Printer_Ink failed so hard LOL

mizzsandra00 solved the mystery here.  Niccahs ain't sh*t.  Condoms don't know your sexual orientation. 

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 8:09am
I don't buy his "I love Black women so much" line either

Maybe he thinks he does but subconsciously he got some issues
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair