Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Lee Daniels Responds To Black Women Backlash

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 8:09pm
I need to know if Larry King smirked, chuckled, laughed, grinned, etc. 
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

LOL either way.  by handing your top a condom or even by watching him put it on you are fully aware of what's about to happen.  You can't deny that you're with another man.
Gee-juz!LOL
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 9:58pm
I'll definitely b watching his movies from a different perspective now
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 10:00pm
I can see eyebrows raised over the welfare comment but everything else I don't see anything wrong with.

Edited by Midna - Aug 25 2013 at 10:00pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 10:12pm
I'm tired of dl men blaming homophobia in our community for their deceitful bullshyt ass ways......like take some responsibility for yourself........and keepin it real it's not the dl brothas it's the bisexual ones that are well aware they are infected leading that shyt.......cause they are mad bitter and vengeful
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 11:00pm
His movies make so much more sense now
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 12:04am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

He is telling the absolute truth - another reason I do not sleep with AA men anymore. 
The culture does not accept being gay so all these AA guys that are gay are forced to live on the downlow so yes, they are bringing Aids home to AA women .. that have restricted themselves to only dating AA men.

Disasterous!

It's the truth and it's why the rate of Aids in the AA female population is .. tremondous.

Ya'll are just in denial by pretending all these studies are lies .... but it's your life not mine. Shocked

Huh?  You shouldn't sleep with any man (AA or any other race) without knowing his HIV status.  Really, you don't sleep with AA men for fear of them being on the DL and having HIV?  Get out here with that bullshyt.    You don't cut for AA men period it is often apparent in your posts. 

Edited by QueenBee - Aug 26 2013 at 12:05am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 12:12am
Cause yt men don't experiment and they claim straight.......she's a fool....and coon.....and a fool again.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 12:18am
From what I've seen, yt men love to experiment. Just throw enough booze at them and chances are good you'll see some questionable activity from self professed 'straight' yt men.LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 12:20am
Gurl I swear...yt men ain't no better......their women just nasty and don't care.......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic