Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lebron put on blast regarding WH visit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

She thinks she's gonna get stoned for telling people not to cheat/heaux around....no, that can't be right. Let me reread.

*rereads*

So....uhmmm....yeah....meh, somebody'll stop her eventually.

In my head I see a person running hard as hell from lord knows what only to turn around and realize aint nothing chasing her.

LOLLOLLOLLOLCryLOL
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 3:09pm
Gurl! LOL
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 5:25pm
i don't care how much money he has savannah is going to be mad as hell at his messiness. he's probably getting a good reading back at home. 
it's one thing to turn a blind eye, it's quite another to be publicly embarrassed.

this reporter probably did her a favor, if he was so bold at the white house he is probably hella messy every where else. time to reign that slime-ball in savannah..

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 5:27pm
as for the reporter,  i'm happy she tweeted it. i gives no fuccs about this white woman's career trajectory, loose lips are always appreciatedLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

it's one thing to turn a blind eye, it's quite another to be publicly embarrassed. 

i agree with this. 

but i mean im sure in her lifetime shes seen many fabricated stories about her husband that she knew werent true.. 
all he has to do is be like, 'idk what shes talking about.. dont believe that ho trying to get attention' and what can she really say/do...? 
without real proof it means nothing 

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 5:41pm
damn homie aint even try to do it on the sneak though?!

nicca out here messy as hell....hope savannah gets some expensive stuff out of it

Edited by AmiliaCabral - Jan 17 2014 at 5:41pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Truth of the matter it is a chick somewhere getting cheated on by a nicca that cracks cards and reneges on promises of Chanel boots......Savannah getting money.....and if she wanted to divorce she would still be getting money......two kids no prenup.....chile please.....

I was hoping that there was a prenup. One that benefits her and with an infidelity clause. NOT THAT I THINK HE'S CHEATING.

Do we think he would have refused to sign one with  that in it? LOL

and LOL @ cracks cards. 

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 17 2014 at 6:26pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:27pm
people who have had kids.. go to random thoughts and give indie some advice/opinions 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:28pm
I heard that Chelsea Clinton has an infidelity clause in her 'nup too.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021