BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lebron put on blast regarding WH visit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Girl why is you hollerin'?

LOLLOL NOT YELLING. FORGOT I HAD IT ON CAPSLOCK
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

didnt think you were for sale

oh yeah. that's right. I remember now.
 LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 17 2014 at 12:46pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Well he's been with the same woman since he was a kid. I think folks should sow ALL their oats before becoming exclusive or getting married. You know, get it out of your system first! Personally, I had tons of fun, and glad I did, now I could see myself legitimately settling down for good, well at some point anyway.

Then You'll have one Woman in Your Avi???

LoL, at some point.

I'm gonna tweet about you having 2 women in your avi, Tru. LOLLOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Girl why is you hollerin'?
Exclamation

Petite...how is she solely with him for money when they've been together since childhood??

I was just talking in general about people who turn a blind eye to cheating because they want to be kept. I don't know why Savannah puts up with blatant disrespect like that. 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:50pm
Idk if I believe that whole monogamy ain't natural talk. There's a lot of sh*t animals do that humans don't. Think that's just a way to excuse a lack of self control and selfishness.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:53pm
we dont know that she, 'turns a blind eye' she may yell at him and stuff... 
but yea, shes staying with him. if shes happy.. who cares? she could leave and take half if she really wanted to.. 

and we dont know what safety precautions they use in the bedroom.. id trust someone ive been with for over a decade to use protection if hes ever with another woman. i really dont think they be going raw like we assume.. condoms do break. 

and to that, 'she could get it on her own with hard work' comment.. there is a .00001% chance of her making half of the amount of money hes made.. by herself... 
theres chicks who get far less and put up with a lot more. she seems to be treated well, has a nice life, and can help take care of the rest of her family.. 
idk how anyone could be mad at her. 
although she should have gotten a ring sooner... 

Edited by coconess - Jan 17 2014 at 12:59pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 1:09pm
No one is mad at her. If that is the life she chooses to live then cool. I just hate to see women selling themselves short.  Money is definitely a good thing. I love having money just like the next man but I ll be damned if I knowingly deal with my husband cheating just because he is a millionaire. Money doesn't make these men exempt from their wedding vows and being respectful of your wife and family. As far as these ballers practicing safe sex with these side chicks, I just highly doubt it. The number of love children being born all the time is evidence of that. But I do hope he is using protection if he is indeed cheating. 
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

[QUOTE=Bored w/Out Me?] [QUOTE=trudawg] Well he's been with the same woman since he was a kid. I think folks should sow ALL their oats before becoming exclusive or getting married. You know, get it out of your system first! Personally, I had tons of fun, and glad I did, now I could see myself legitimately settling down for good, well at some point anyway.

so... you've sowed your wild oats...and still not settled yet?

i dont think most people cheat because they got unsowed (?) oats
anyway

I have before, but it didn't work out. I think for LeBron, it would be extremely hard to turn down all that phussy being thrown his way if he hasn't had the opportunity to experience it for himself. Maturity has a lot to do with it as well.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 1:16pm

Idk if I believe that whole monogamy ain't natural talk. There's a lot of sh*t animals do that humans don't. Think that's just a way to excuse a lack of self control and selfishness.

So I don't believe its natural, but I believe its doable.  People are naturally curious about other people, and after you get married there will be people you are sexually attracted to.  Not acting on that is not natural.  Self-control is a learned behavior. 

Fun fact, there are animals that are monogamous.  Its an adaptable trait, because monogamy is a survival mechanisms in some environments (ex. penguins).
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 1:27pm
yes I love penguins

I have a  penguin painting that says COMMITMENT... just for fun.LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 17 2014 at 1:28pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake