BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lebron put on blast regarding WH visit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 21>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:07am
Lol, she was just hating cause he didn't ask fo dat numba
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:09am
He allegedly has a bastard child hidden somewhere. Bought the BM a hair salon.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:20am
Truth of the matter it is a chick somewhere getting cheated on by a nicca that cracks cards and reneges on promises of Chanel boots......Savannah getting money.....and if she wanted to divorce she would still be getting money......two kids no prenup.....chile please.....

funkydiva2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote funkydiva2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:33am
Y'all HIV/AIDS is real.  No amount of money is worth staying with a cheating man.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:34am
Originally posted by funkydiva2 funkydiva2 wrote:

Y'all HIV/AIDS is real.  No amount of money is worth staying with a cheating man.

Hmm tell that to Cookie.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:41am
wasn't there a 'what's your price' thread? LOL
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:45am
THE SACRIFICES SOME  WOMEN WILL MAKE FOR FINANCIAL STABILITY THAT THEY CAN GET ON THEIR OWN IF THEY WORK HARD IS BEYOND ME. MAYBE I JUST HAVE TOO MUCH INTEGRITY AND SELF WORTH THOUGH. THESE MEN ARE WRECKLESS. NOT ONLY ARE THEY CHEATING BUT THEY ARE RAW DOGGING THESE SIDE CHICKS. TO PURPOSELY AND KNOWINGLY PUT YOURSELF IN THAT POSITION JUST BECAUSE DUDE GOT MONEY IS PITIFUL. IM PRETTY SURE AS A MARRIED COUPLE THEY ARE MOST LIKELY NOT USING PROTECTION SO SHE IS JUST PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETTE.

IM SURPRISED SOME OF Y'ALL WOULDN'T MIND THAT LIFESTYLE.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:50am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

He allegedly has a bastard child hidden somewhere. Bought the BM a hair salon.

I believe it, and I wouldn't be surprised if she knows about it.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:50am
Hiv/Aids are treatable conditions with his money. Stem cell treatment in Malaysia will get her cured.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:51am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

THE SACRIFICES SOME  WOMEN WILL MAKE FOR FINANCIAL STABILITY THAT THEY CAN GET ON THEIR OWN IF THEY WORK HARD IS BEYOND ME. MAYBE I JUST HAVE TOO MUCH INTEGRITY AND SELF WORTH THOUGH. THESE MEN ARE WRECKLESS. NOT ONLY ARE THEY CHEATING BUT THEY ARE RAW DOGGING THESE SIDE CHICKS. TO PURPOSELY AND KNOWINGLY PUT YOURSELF IN THAT POSITION JUST BECAUSE DUDE GOT MONEY IS PITIFUL. IM PRETTY SURE AS A MARRIED COUPLE THEY ARE MOST LIKELY NOT USING PROTECTION SO SHE IS JUST PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETTE.

IM SURPRISED SOME OF Y'ALL WOULDN'T MIND THAT LIFESTYLE.

I agree with you to an extent, but lets keep it real, Savannah is a regular girl, and the kind of money Lebron has is NOT easy to come by.  I'm not trying to say its worth her health or self-respect, but I'm not going to say I can't understand why a woman would consider overlooking infidelity to be rich.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 21>
  Share Topic