BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lebron put on blast regarding WH visit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 21>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:23am
She probably in her feelings cause he didn't ask for hers.....Ouch
Sponsored Links

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:24am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

I get the financial angle but I meant is love involved at all anymore? Is monogamy impossible?

Love and Marriage are a fairly new concept.....Marriage is about necessity....you don't need a marriage license to love a person.....that license is for legal purposes....bless you romantic comedy watching heartLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Don't you judge my pisces heart for believing in love! Wedding days are what fairy tales are made of.

I still lub you tho....
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:31am

I get the financial angle but I meant is love involved at all anymore? Is monogamy impossible?

Love and Marriage are a fairly new concept.....Marriage is about necessity....you don't need a marriage license to love a person.....that license is for legal purposes....bless you romantic comedy watching heartLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

such a virgo response sandyHeartLOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:33am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

such a virgo response sandyHeartLOL

LOL
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:33am
Savannah got pregnant shortly after that SI cover come out didn't she?

She studied the game, learned the rules, and committed to her role.

She will maintain.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:37am
i didnt realize that their oldest child was 9... i was thinking they were together for more than a few years prior to kids..

the SI cover was in 2002 i believe.. i believe she had the son at the end of 2004. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:39am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Eff this NBC reporter for messing up beautiful black homes. Can a man cheat on his wife in peace. The decency.
bruh this is the dopest summary of this thread!
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:47am
I don't even know why this is surprising.  I truly believe that every professional sports player is a cheater. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

I don't even know why this is surprising.  I truly believe that every professional sports player is a cheater. 

why?

what about rappers, singers, and other artists? 
they all have like similar amounts of groupies.. 

rappers/singers probably have more cus i dont think most girls can recognize any old NBA player unless shes really into sports. 
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:53am
We know they all cheat. I agree he needs to learn to be lowkey with his dirt.  I don't blame the chick for telling.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 21>
  Share Topic