Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Lebron put on blast regarding WH visit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 21>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 3:08am
Put da hoes on blast

Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:00am
Rule number one don't get caught slipping
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:06am
his wife knows he's a cheater.. sooo w.e

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:14am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

I wonder at what point do women that stay in relationships like these realize
they are treated as mere possessions. When is your pride and happiness
worth more than the money? Let Savannah cheat once and she will be put out on the street.

I've always said this. But I guess money is priority so everything else (morals and values inculded) fall to the wayside...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:15am
Her family would never let her leave

Lol
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:16am
Lebron was sloppy with it though, can't be mad if the media gets a story out of it...
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:21am
At this point money is the most important thing in the world. I can't be mad at people who want to secure their nest egg but if it gets to be too much plan an exit.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:21am
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

I was working on a set for a commercial he was shooting here in Miami and he was trying to talk to the most basic Spanish chick. Called her over to speak with him one on one and all. It was far from discreet and everyone saw him get her #. It def wasn't business because she was an extra and they were flirting heavy.

Wow.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:24am
But seriously tho he should stick to basic chicks with aspirations of becoming a video vixen not career women he meets at the white house!? Po baby watched too much scandal and thought he had a chance.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:26am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

At this point money is the most important thing in the world. I can't be mad at people who want to secure their nest egg but if it gets to be too much plan an exit.

I feel you on money. Money would solve a lot of my problems, but I admire women that get dudes for money, but they are still able to date other guys and do their own thing. Savannah is tied down to a man that blatantly cheats on her repeatedly. Unless this is an open relationship, I can't see how someone can be happy with this set up. I hope there was no prenup.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 21>
  Share Topic