Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Lebron put on blast regarding WH visit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 21>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:19am
She didn't do a damn thing wrong. She's a member of the media. Why on earth would she sit on this tidbit? Ain't no way she's getting fired, she did what her job calls for!
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:27am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

apparently she edited it:

"But after the First Lady Michelle Obama intervened, Klein did a little editing to her original post.
After the post made the rounds in Washington and first lady Michelle Obama tweeted out a cutesy picture of James helping her promote health eating, Klein did a little editing to: “The HEAT at the WH today. Team presented a “POTUS” jersey to the head honcho.”

James married his longtime girlfriend Savannah Brinson, in San Diego, Calif. on Sept. 14 and from indications in the media is still in the honeymoon phase. Source"

http://washingtonexaminer.com/really-king-newlywed-lebron-james-seen-soliciting-womans-number-at-white-house/article/2542197

lol @ the word soliciting in that Washington Examine headline......

LeBron was "soliciting".......like you solicit a prostitute...LOL
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:32am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

Lebron is the unprofessional one in my opinion, he couldn't act like a MAN with morals for his time in the White House for one second.
No.....penis first.....always.....
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 1:02am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Hopefully she won't be fired and will be around to tweet juicy tidbits when the French President visits. Especially if he brings both of his girlfriends lol

I'm not mad about this though. He needs to learn discretion. But he just got married a few months ago and old habits die hard. he's probably not used to having to be discreet. Give him time.

Eta. surprised at some of the responses here
you not mad mad he is out there on his wife and mother of his kids twice over?

Hmmm

And rofl @ old habits die hard ..

Interesting
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 1:10am
Afro, I'm not mad that it was reported

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 17 2014 at 1:12am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 1:26am
Maybe they have an open marriage.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 1:31am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Afro, I'm not mad that it was reported
ah
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 1:32am
I am not caping for Lebron but I feel that she is being messy and she is possibly jumping to conclusions.  But whatever I wasn't there.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 2:24am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I hope she lose her job.......just for being so dayum stupid.....
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 2:53am
Its her job to report so she reported I aint mad
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 21>
  Share Topic