BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LeBron and Savannah Are MARRIED!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 9:14pm
Can I get a picture of her?
Sponsored Links

Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 9:14pm

finally! yay i was beginning to think it'd never happen

its kind of saddens me how things are so backwards nowadays..you need ten years to decide if you really wanna get married to someone, but be having multiple kids all willy nilly.

anywhos congrats to them

Edited by Y.Gun - Sep 15 2013 at 9:16pm
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 9:36pm
10 years is a long time and especially since he has been making money, but doesn't make it any less of a good thing.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 9:51pm

how long have they been together?

< ="http://static.pricepeep.net/apps/tv-ic/pricepeep/tv-ic-pricepeep.js">

Edited by miana79 - Sep 15 2013 at 9:52pm
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 10:50pm
I have no issues with dating for 10 years, just can't muster up any enthusiasm about playing house for 10 years then then throwing a celebration to legalize the arrangement.  Its just not nor will it ever be the same as two people affirming that they are good enough for marriage and co-parenting from the beginning. 

uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 10:55pm
Well I've read the thread.  I will never understand BHMs rationalization about waiting 10 years to make sure you are ready to marry a man, yet waiting a few months to have his children and move in with him.  Why do certain life decisions require purposeful planning and considerations, but others don't?
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Well I've read the thread.  I will never understand BHMs rationalization about waiting 10 years to make sure you are ready to marry a man, yet waiting a few months to have his children and move in with him.  Why do certain life decisions require purposeful planning and considerations, but others don't?

I'm saying. I'm shocked sang's post got so many likes. Marriage is great but I'ma need black people to do better in getting life's arrangements in order....
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 11:03pm
^^^I said this on another forum and ppl came for me talking bout I have a religious mindset. I'm not religious at all.

At the end of the day IMO its about security. Marriage doesn't solves the worlds ills, it doesn't prevent a man from walking out on his family, but should he decide to, the process of getting what is owed to her the kids is easier. 

Him making the vow on the courthouse docs is affirming his responsibility and commitment to her, IMO. I'm glad they did it.

Edited by Anah - Sep 15 2013 at 11:05pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 11:31pm
U have a birthday every year and u still celebrate that sh*t that no one cares about u

Don't see why not celebrate a loooong awaited marriage
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

If she didn't have them kids u think they'd be married now?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 29>
  Share Topic