Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedLeBron and Savannah Are MARRIED!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 29>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 11:25am
there are no negatives in this situation... only positives.. so stop it uppity. youre a hater just talkin outta your ass.. makin no sense. 
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 11:31am
Thumbs Up
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 11:36am
Congrats to them!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 11:42am
All the shade......they are only 28....,and they do have a million things going on in life......and planning a wedding is hard......at a certain point in a relationship you don't have to rush it......hell I'm thinking about pushing my shyt back........I'm over the planning process and he won't let me elope...... .......something about planning a wedding make you feel like that
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 11:48am
As far as the children I never heard about them being mistreated or abandoned. Let them live
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 12:03pm
theres a lot of shade in every thread... 
the thread could be about a documented/proven angel sighting or even jesus himself and there will be shade....  

idk why yall actin so brand new
eta: if you wanna be on some mother teresa, nothin but peace, positivity, and harmony ish... do it in every thread. 
otherwise, miss me. 

Edited by coconess - Sep 16 2013 at 12:11pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 12:09pm

Pictured: LeBron and childhood sweetheart step out for first time as husband and wife after spectacular ceremony attended by Beyoncé and Jay Z

• Celebration organized by celebrity wedding planner who oversaw Sean Parker’s $10 million 'Lord of the Rings'-themed wedding in June
  • Jay Z and Beyoncé are said to have performed at reception afterwards
  • James' Miami Heat teammate Dwyane Wade on guest list

By 

PUBLISHED: 03:02 EST, 16 September 2013 | UPDATED: 08:24 EST, 16 September 2013

• These are the first shots of Mr and Mrs LeBron James enjoying married life.

Basketball's MVP and his long-term girlfriend Savannah Brinson stepped out from San Diego's Grand Del Mar hotel on Sunday, the morning after a lavish ceremony.

Radiant in white, the couple, who have two children together, looked fresh and spritely despite three days of partying to celebrate their nuptials.

Newly-wed Savannah kept up the bridal theme in a lace strapless jumpsuit with cascading curly hair.

Her husband followed in a crisp white T-shirt and trainers.

The high school sweethearts held their ceremony in the hotel's Capella Chapel at 4.30pm on Saturday - two days into their celebrations.

Just married: The sweethearts, who have two children, emerged after three days of partying

Just married: The sweethearts, who have two children, emerged from their hotel after three days of partying

Wedded: The bride showed off her wedding ring for the first time outside the Grand Del Mar hotel in San Diego

Wedded: The bride showed off her wedding ring for the first time outside the Grand Del Mar hotel in San Diego

Bridal: Newly-wed Savannah James kept up the bridal theme with a strapless white jumpsuit 
F
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 12:28pm

Maybe the man was a chronic cheater and finally stop . I think getting married when you have children together if you both are ready sounds great . We have a pregnancy forum and TTT with several members pregnant or with mutiple children without marrying the father after dating for a long time . Maybe the couple married for religious reasons . Live your life with what works for you . Never marry a person simply due to having a child together . JMO

Edited by india100 - Sep 16 2013 at 12:29pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Maybe the man was a chronic cheater and finally stop . I think getting married when you have children together if you both are ready sounds great . We have a pregnancy forum and TTT with several members pregnant or with mutiple children without marrying the father after dating for a long time . Maybe the couple married for religious reasons . Live your life with what works for you . Never marry a person simply due to having a child together . JMO

The real shade......
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 12:46pm
Though I could agree with doing marriage on your time and cause it can be hard, That same thing be said about having kids.. In my opinion, one doesn't outweight the other (unless marriage was a business arrangement).. It like sometimes kids out of wedlock (if a person wants to get married) is looked at like it's not a big deal, when that is definitely a lifetime commitment as well..

Edited by EasterBell - Sep 16 2013 at 12:53pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 29>
  Share Topic