Leaving the house without your BRA!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

people always pointed out my hard nipples  high school, it was so embarrassing

same.  even with a bra on.   yeah...jr bras could not contain my nips...LOL
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 3:42pm
we had this girl in our grade when i was kid named Missy that had breast early.  when i was a kid they looked huge to me.  a lot of the kids bullied her, called her a whore, said she stank, pull her hair and slap her.  she was prettiest girl in our class and even the teachers hated her and treated her like sh*t, always yelling at her and shaking her and making her cry.  they made her life hell just for being alive.  i always thought everyone just hated her for being too pretty.  it wasnt until i was older and looked back that i realized that she was only in 3rd and 4th grade.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 3:46pm
Yea the girls sucked..lol I was at a k-8 school so older girls always pointed out my breast size. It also too the fun out of hump n go get it.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I always wear a bra... even though I have perky C-cup breasts
When I was a teen, the other girls would ditch the bra and years later, before they were even 20, their breasts were already sagging. I made a connection and I think that's why I still have firm breastsWink

..or you can do pushups...
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 4:41pm
Not since i was in my teens.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 4:46pm
I only wear bras to hide my nips  Pinch
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

When I was a teen, the other girls would ditch the bra and years later, before they were even 20, their breasts were already sagging. I made a connection and I think that's why I still have firm breastsWink

Bras can actually increase the amount that your breasts sag. Your muscles get lazy.

There was a study I read about that concluded that women under 40 who stop wearing a bra will see a lift in their breast by a few millimeters. The study wasn't done on women over 40 so they couldn't say it would work for older women.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Bras can actually increase the amount that your breasts sag. Your muscles get lazy.

There was a study I read about that concluded that women under 40 who stop wearing a bra will see a lift in their breast by a few millimeters. The study wasn't done on women over 40 so they couldn't say it would work for older women.
I remember reading this study
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 4:50pm
I am a D cup and will do bra-less if I don't want my bra to show. Mostly in the summer when I wear a lot of sleeveless shirts.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 5:27pm
Depends on what I'm wearing

38 B..people always think I'm wearing a bra when I'm not lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon