BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Learning about weaves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 2:40pm
you can try wearing an lf behind your hairline, attached with combs and the tootsie method (elastic ear to ear)

that way you can take it off every night or every week and deal with your scalp and hair
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

napturality I think ... I went there ONE TIME and one time only lol

LOl, napturality is another story. I specifically mentioned BHM naturals.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 2:41pm
i would imagine they'd answer that question bc ur not asking for vendor info

anyway it's tough to access for me
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 2:43pm

you can try wearing an lf behind your hairline, attached with combs and the tootsie method (elastic ear to ear)

that way you can take it off every night or every week and deal with your scalp and hair

I see. I didn't want a wig. I really wanted a weave. I guess it's not possible for me? right now I'm wearing twist extensions, which allows me to reach my scalp well enough...
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 2:43pm
you can sew on the lf too ... use extra long thread sew it in around your hairline (might be good to also sew across the middle)

and when youre ready to remove you can cut the one end and pull it out the thread ... so it's not a huge deal to remove

lots of options, just depends on what you're trying to do

eta:  well a closure is a piece of lace, a smaller piece of an lf ... if you sew it on and want access to your scalp then you'll need to leave a piece open/unsewn towards the back 

Edited by rickysrose - Jun 01 2013 at 2:48pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

ive never seen it as simple as it is on here.
maybe you should stick to the newbies section.

this site is actually very nice when it comes to teaching others...
naturals are more carefree??? lol

whats the site where when you type in flatiron the censors switch it for tool of mass destruction and such.. lol

Lmao!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i would imagine they'd answer that question bc ur not asking for vendor info

anyway it's tough to access for me

Lol, I know better than to ask for vendor info. I sure tried it at first but then I was quickly met with deafening silence LOL. It's not getting answers to the harmless questions that surprises me. Or the extra cattiness in some threads. Sometimes, it's an all-out war down there
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 2:48pm
weaves is dead...

if the closure is lace and not silk u will be able to reach your scalp with a nozzle...the liquid mix u make will reach ur scalp
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 2:50pm

you can sew on the lf too ... use extra long thread sew it in around your hairline (might be good to also sew across the middle)

and when youre ready to remove you can cut the one end and pull it out the thread ... so it's not a huge deal to remove

lots of options, just depends on what you're trying to do

I'm trying to achieve this below. And I'm all thumbs, so I'll have to go to a stylist who doesn't know all that much either (because weaves in Montreal are whack) and give her precise instructions, even show her video so that she doesn't mess it up. And I want to do it without having to flat-iron or relax any leave-out and with the ability to scratch the front of my scalp. But then again, I might be asking for way too much LOL

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jun 01 2013 at 2:56pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 2:51pm
Never mind. Pic posted above

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jun 01 2013 at 2:56pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures