FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lazy Men....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 11:00pm
This is an epidemic. Simply tell him what you want.  When I'm hit with the lazy sh*t, I simply say "I'm used to doing X" or "I'd prefer to do Y" or you can just straight out be like "You aint layin up in my house, I could do that by my damn self, but you can take me Z" LOL however you choose to do it but get your point across in a cute way. Let men know that they aint gonna be sitting around your house getting sex for no reason.  Make him court you and take you places and entertain you. If he cant rise to the occasion then let him be some other bitch problem.  I used to put up with that lazy ish and then wondered why I was never satisfied in relationships and why I would feel taken advantage of.  Ideally, he should be impressing you from jump and not even try you like that....
Sponsored Links

Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 10:40am
He doesn't like you he's just banging you.. If you never go out...... 
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 1:59pm
Women don't realize they are the ones who set this trap...

I don't even allow men I date into my house until we are on the verge of getting exclusive...I dont go to his house either...

Edited by Lilnicka4u2nv - Oct 09 2012 at 2:00pm
bigsexylisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigsexylisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2012 at 1:57pm
Men only get away with what you allow them to. 
Kittyhammertoe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kittyhammertoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2012 at 3:34pm
Yeah, if you were someone he was really into he would actually WANT to take you places and woo you. That's ok. Don't take it personal. Just dump his sorry azz and keep it moving. No big deal.
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2012 at 4:08pm
I used to put up with this crap. Now it's a requirement to keep me entertained. I hate when men try to impress me then get comfortable and change...NOPE.  Smile My current boo won't be coming over until he's mine or pays my rent...whichever comes first.

Edited by morenaloca - Oct 10 2012 at 4:08pm
LadyVirgo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyVirgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

^^^Yeah I get that vibe too TBH Ouch

Even the laziest and shyest men will put on when they are trying to impress

Hes not trying to impress b/c he doesn't feel he needs to. He just wants some effortless cut, don't give it to him.

You shouldn't have to educate a man on how to do the BASICS, and this is only the beginning Confused tell him kick rocks. Kittys siggy is dead on for this topic

yessss ClapClapClap
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 10:27pm
He's taking SOME ONE on "dates", believe that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic