BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lazy Chemist sends thousands to prison

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

I don't even understand what her motive was?!

Dookhan’s falsification of drug tests, in an attempt to look like a highly productive employee, prompted the release of hundreds of convicts, raised questions about thousands of cases, and forced the state to spend millions to address the problems"

SMHDead

Edited by Brilaw - Nov 29 2013 at 10:57pm
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 11:11pm
Wait a minute. She is going to prison, right? They've mentioned 2 years probation but I don't see the jail time
jdoriginal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jdoriginal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 3:36am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

She messed up so many lives. Surprised that she's indian

I'm not! She was born in my country and in the past yr alone at least 3 political appointees of East Indian descent have been found to have fake / no degrees. They, like her, lied about having masters, doctorates etc.

I dunno if it is the pressure of their culture or the stereotype we have at home of Indians being "smart" and "hard working" but it seems quite a few of them have lied about their achievements.

Here's another article about her thirst for prestige.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/02/03/chasing-renown-path-paved-with-lies/Axw3AxwmD33lRwXatSvMCL/story.html
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 7:13am
Originally posted by jdoriginal jdoriginal wrote:

I'm not! She was born in my country and in the past yr alone at least 3 political appointees of East Indian descent have been found to have fake / no degrees. They, like her, lied about having masters, doctorates etc.

I dunno if it is the pressure of their culture or the stereotype we have at home of Indians being "smart" and "hard working" but it seems quite a few of them have lied about their achievements.

Here's another article about her thirst for prestige.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/02/03/chasing-renown-path-paved-with-lies/Axw3AxwmD33lRwXatSvMCL/story.html

It may be the pressure from her family that she has to succeed. I'm sure her family is ready to cut her loose because of what she did. I remember in elementary school my indian classmate was complaining that her back hurt because her dad whipped her while studying for a test. We were in the 5th grade!
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 8:58am

wtf is this suppose to mean? Are they gods that can do no wrong?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Krystal Klear Krystal Klear wrote:

wtf is this suppose to mean? Are they gods that can do no wrong?

No but in my experience with indian friends and classmates the pressure to always do well in school and never do anything wrong was quite apparent. I would always hear about having respect for the parents and family, and not doing anything to embarrass them. That's all, no shade given.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 9:04am
i'm so tired of Indians and Asians getting the good guy edit in society(in comparison to hispanic and blacks).  they are literally some of the worst people to deal with.  Specifically Indians, Koreans, and Chinese.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Nov 30 2013 at 9:04am
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 9:11am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i'm so tired of Indians and Asians getting the good guy edit in society(in comparison to hispanic and blacks).  they are literally some of the worst people to deal with.  Specifically Indians, Koreans, and Chinese.
THANK YOU !!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 9:14am
Originally posted by Krystal Klear Krystal Klear wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

THANK YOU !!!

Please elaborate. I haven't had negative experiences with indians or asians, I would like to know what your experiences were
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 9:29am
She was too lazy to do her job but did all of this extra stuff just to seem productive?!?!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>