Extensions Plus

Law, Lawyers and in the Legal Profession

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sxytia07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sxytia07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2009 at 11:32am
Originally posted by sxytia07 sxytia07 wrote:

waiting on my LSAT scores and submitting my applications on the 1st of March...wish me luck!
Update: In my second week of law school...got in to my top choice! My how time flies!
Sponsored Links

honeybrown2777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeybrown2777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2009 at 10:21am
Hi, I'm appling tolaw school in the fall 2010, too
txgirl806 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote txgirl806 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2009 at 9:46am
Aww congrats sxytia07 Clap
Andromeda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andromeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 9:05pm
I made the momentous decision to go to law school!!!   Pray for me while I study for the LSAT.
ladybugstar130 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladybugstar130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 11:51pm
I was just thinking about this. What factors are weighed more heaviiest? GPA or LSAT scores? My GPA was a 2.86 and I haven't even taken the LSAT yet.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2010 at 11:53pm
^^^^Don't be discouraged. Still apply.
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2010 at 2:06pm
Any Paralegals care to share their experience? Was the school you atteneded aproved by the ABA? What was your work load on a day to day basis? Was it hard to get your first job? Chime in ladies Smile!
JD2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2010 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by ladybugstar130 ladybugstar130 wrote:

I was just thinking about this. What factors are weighed more heaviiest? GPA or LSAT scores? My GPA was a 2.86 and I haven't even taken the LSAT yet.
LSAT is weighed more than grades......
cocomilo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocomilo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 4:25pm
with regards to financial law if you are in the us and have experience in ISDA or derivatives, consider the UK. coz for some reason there seems to be an influx of banks hiring isda documentation negotiators. Seeing people with 2 years exp earning 70k (thats uk pounds).
trutru1luv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trutru1luv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2010 at 9:27pm
Hello to all. I am new to this. I want to become a lawyer. Wat law school are you all attending?  
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic