BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lauryn Hill facing eviction

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

So neither one of the father of her children are going to stage an intervention?  she is clearly on drugs or is suffering from mental illness or both.
I always wonder why her parents or the father of her kids doesn't step in. Give her a break while she gets some help.

She was raised by a single mother. I don't think she knows/is in touch with her dad. I don't think she's on drugs. She's mentally ill.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Apr 21 2013 at 11:51pm
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 11:52pm
Nigguhs get evicted everyday b. 
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 11:53pm
What sent Lauryn into the state she is in now? damn, it hurts like she's my own sister.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 11:59pm
This does not sound like the discourse of a mentally stable person. She's either bipolar or schizophrenic. I hope they take her mental state into consideration when they sentence her. She doesn't belong in jail.

Lauryn Hill
I Didn't Pay and Didn't Play
'Cause of Terrifying Threats
Exclusive
0412_lauryn_hill_01Lauryn Hill claims she stiffed Uncle Sam on a massive tax bill for the same reason she fell off the map after the '90s -- scary threats to her and her family.

Lauryn just filed legal docs asking for mercy before her sentencing later this month, claiming there was a good reason she failed to file tax returns for 2005, '06 and '07 ... when she earned a total of more than $1.8 million. She already pled guilty and faces several years in prison.

According to docs ... Lauryn stopped paying taxes "when she withdrew from society at large due to what she perceived as manipulation and very real threats to herself and her family."

She's not specific about the threats -- but it's a new explanation for her mysterious disappearance from the music scene after her rise to fame in the '90s.

Lauryn previously claimed she went underground to get back in touch with her musical roots.

Lauryn's asking the court to consider a bunch of other factors before her sentencing -- including her claim that she can pay off the debt much faster if she's not behind bars.

Lauryn is begging for probation. A judge will be merciful -- or not -- on April 22.

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 12:00am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

wow .. you didn't even repent

damn
Confused
repent to who? you? or lauryn?

lolLOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 12:06am
oh wow @ jolie's article

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 12:11am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

so I'm not a Christian because I sarcastically said somebody is a failure in life.

right.
it didn't quite read as sarcasam. it just sounded matter of factly judgemental.

so you're still a christian, just presumably not a very caring or sympathetic one.

*yawns*
thats awesome....what else can you gather from my posts over the internet about how I stand as a Christian?

Please let me know. Ill wait.

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 12:45am

*yawns*
thats awesome....what else can you gather from my posts over the internet about how I stand as a Christian?

Please let me know. Ill wait.
thank you for your patience. i was on the phone-- it was hilarous.  

it's an observation. it may or may not be true. i covered that when i used the word "presumably".

and sure, here:

can she hear me?

I can see if I rolled up to her house and pointed and laughed while she's standing outside
again presumably:

if you sin and no one is around to see/hear it, it didn't really happen. *shrug*

.......presumably
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 12:47am
why is Christianity always brought up on bhm just an question i seriously don't get it ?

Edited by juniper angel - Apr 22 2013 at 12:48am
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 1:57am
I really do think she has some mental instability.

My mother went to a concert of hers and Lauryn came out over an hour late, kept starting songs, and then would go off on tangents basically about how much life and people suck. Then she just roamed off the stage and never came back.

Every time Lauryn Hill is brought up, my mama goes on a tangent bout wanting her money back

I hope she gets some help...she has kids she needs to be here for.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>