BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Laser Hair Removal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 4:21pm
I got my va jay jay waxed a couple of weeks ago for the 1st time, but i'm scared to do it again 
Sponsored Links

reashairjourney View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reashairjourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 4:31pm
I'm on the 3 or 4th session of it on my chin it is amazing! I don't have to shave everyday! For my whole face area its suppose to be $ 200 but a sista does it so i get a sista discount at $100. And my last session she did it for $75! Im gonna get other parts of my body done in the future.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 7:14pm
I still haven't gotten around to getting laser. I will soon though. This waxing is not the business anymore. 
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 7:16pm
They keep saying waxing gets better with each visit. I have yet to experience that cause everytime i'm there i'm like why am I doing this to myself again. Cry I'm going to look into laser.
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 1:24am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

BUMPING the sh*t out of this thread. Goodm3, since you're in Dallas too, what place did you get it done at? I'm interested in getting this done soon.

This one has the YAG. Nice staff... I've also gotten facials and microdermabrasion from here as well. 
http://oasismedspaandlasercenter.com/

This lady has the Alma Laser but her staff is known to double book appts and the techs ALWAYS upsell you the ENTIRE session. 
http://thebeautyclinicmedspa.com/contact-us/

thank you!
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:05pm
bump

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:19pm
It must be a yag machine if your African American otherwise your wasting your money. I used to go to romeo and Julie in Manhattan and that was a total waste of money and I was burned every time I went whyyyyyy because they used a laser dedicated for a white person. It seems like they were practicing on me.

Edited by sugabanana - Jan 08 2014 at 7:25pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:23pm
^ thanks for the tip

getting this done soon
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 3:23am
Definitely want to get laser hair removal
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 5:06am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

It must be a yag machine if your African American otherwise your wasting your money. I used to go to romeo and Julie in Manhattan and that was a total waste of money and I was burned every time I went whyyyyyy because they used a laser dedicated for a white person. It seems like they were practicing on me.
Suga did you ever go to a place in the city with the yag?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic