Perfect Hair Collection

Laser hair removal support thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
chrissypoo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrissypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 10:51am
I'm planning to do this for my bikini line, no matter how much i exfoliate, I ALWAYS get ingrown hairs and then they leave spots, even when I just use a bikini trimmer. It's SO annoying.
Sponsored Links

Malexandre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by chrissypoo chrissypoo wrote:

I'm planning to do this for my bikini line, no matter how much i exfoliate, I ALWAYS get ingrown hairs and then they leave spots, even when I just use a bikini trimmer. It's SO annoying.

Do it!!! I started for the same reason. I tried every products,every hair removal methods,you name it, I tried it...nothing worked .laser hair removal  completely solved the problem!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrissypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Malexandre Malexandre wrote:

Originally posted by chrissypoo chrissypoo wrote:

Do it!!! I started for the same reason. I tried every products,every hair removal methods,you name it, I tried it...nothing worked .laser hair removal  completely solved the problem!

How many treatments does it take until it stops growing back? I really want to do this asap because I am so sick of these ingrowns popping up no matter what i do!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 12:09am
 You will see result results after the second to third treatment. You will notice your hair growing back thiner,more sparingly and slower. Normally by then you won't have any bump or ingrown hair.You will still need to shave but fewer hair and while shaving you won't experience any ingrown hair . It just get better after each treatment.  After the 12 treatments , or whatever session they will judge you need to complete the process, you will have to maintain. The maintaining session cost less and you will need to do it less frequently, You might still need to shave between treatment but less frequently, just one hair here and there,and no bump or ingrown hair . 
Just make sure you find a good place, the results really depend on that! Luckily for me I didn't purchase the package. I tried one place, they were not throughout.I knew that at the end I would have to do more treatment because they were missing spot, were going to fast,... I found another place after a disappointing first treatment and I am so happy I didn't purchase the package.
Each place has a different definition of what "bikini line" mean. For some its the entire bikini ,pubis,labia majora to the anus(most cost effective) but you can still ask them to leave a strip of hair in the middle. For others , "bikini line" is only the pubis,...Make sure you know what they mean by bikini line, and the price justify the area covered. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 12:46am
In my case I needed 6 treatment,after that maintenance. 
1 treatment every 6 weeks or so
The maintenance phase 3 times a year or so... 
Just to clarify the shaving after the treatments. It is really 2-3 strands of hair.The hair that hasn't been touch by the laser.In my case its the hair hidden in the inner most part of the labia major,near to the clitoris and 2-3 strands on the side almost on my thigh.I shave once between treatment,and it takes me about 2 min. Every time I see that I let her know where I still have those kind of grow so she make sure it is taking care of. That is why it is important to have somebody who is throughout,don't rush,and listen to you, they can miss those hard to reach spot.

Edited by Malexandre - Nov 25 2012 at 12:49am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrissypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 7:32pm
Well all I really want done is the area right outside where panties cover on my inner thigh because that is the problem area for me, but if I can find a reasonable price to just get the entire thing, then I'll consider it. I don't mind at all having a few stray hairs here and there to remove, as long as I don't get ingrowns I'll be happy. I've also noticed that the skin in that area is darker, does laser help that?
peterwood4321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterwood4321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 3:44am
I feel very good after the facial. Laser hair reduction is a completely safe and time-tested procedure. aser beam attacks the pigment in the hair and result in the heat generation at hair root.
lovingthrill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingthrill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 10:19am
Does anyone have any other forums they go to for information about laser. I decided that I should try to grab a groupon deal for laser hair removal because my "beard" area if just awful with scars from ingrowns and I would really like to feel like I can leave the house without makeup. The problem with the groupons are that everytime I check reviews on any of the spas they have very so so reviews. And I live in Seattle and it seems impossible to find someone with knowledge of dark skin and laser ( researching online). While researching online I also saw reviews that say you'd be better off with a dermatologist but there is no way I would afford that anytime soon. If anyone has any advice I would appreciate it.
lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 7:06pm
What brand of laser have you all used? I had 6 treatments(I'm like Gabby Union's complexion) and barely had any results. I get ingrown hairs, then it turns to dark spots which I hate!
johnvendor821 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnvendor821 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:50am

Botox is injected into the affected area to temporarily block chemical signals from the nerves that stimulate the sweat glands.  The procedure takes about 15 minutes and lasts slightly longer than six months.

http://www.lightsculpt.co.za/ - Filler
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style