FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Laser hair removal support thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
MsDidi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsDidi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2011 at 6:21pm
I live in the DFW area and have gone to two different places...my armpits were done at Smooth Solutions...the ambiance was nothing but they had good customer service and the girls that are fuzz buzzing you are nice and take care of you trying to keep the area cool and reduce the pain...making the experience great...for six pit treatments it cost $214...at Novopelle I found a full body treatment for 1099 ish which is cheaper now and I had the Brazilian option for the girlie area...the ambiance is nice but it is the worst customer service...they are always late...there is some chick in the back never working and always putting on makeup...and they can be hella rude...I read a post that someone said the place was ghetto...when I went for a consultation they were nice and the place looked nicer than Smooth Solutions...but as soon as I paid for my package they changed and I understood why someone said it was ghetto...oh wait...they are nice to other Latin customers...so if you are Latin you will get excellent customer service...mostly because they think they cannot talk smack about you in Spanish...also...when they buzz you at Novopelle...they do nothing to soothe or cool your skin during treatment...so you are on FIRE...one girl did try to use a wet paper towel...like wth...Smooth Solutions uses the cold gel and cold air...

From both, I get really great results...however I did get some bad reactions from Novopelle because they did nothing to soothe the skin but that was temporary and nothing horribly bad...I wish I took pictures...I have two more on the full body package and my legs are completely hair free...the bush needs the extra two and my face is good as well...I need to touch up the pits for what little hair that came back but I will go back to Smooth Solutions.
Sponsored Links

tigereyes83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigereyes83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2011 at 10:31pm
Hi Ladies!!! Glad to see everyone doing well.... STiLL no new ingrown hairs under my neck and chinSmile All of them are gone.I'm so happy. I have my third session on Monday. I still have dense hair on my chin but its less hairs. I deciced to get my side burns and upper lip done as well. My first treatment was last tuesday. The laser lady even did my checks as a freebie. I get ingrowns there once in a while as well. I'm still please with the results. The fact that I have no ingrown hair makes a world of difference. I feel much more confident now. The people at the laser center said she could do spot treatment chem peels to get rid of the dark marks as well when the laser treatment is completed.
gina123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gina123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2011 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

I LOVE what the laser is doing for my skin!!! I pay $110 a session and go once a month. They basically do the beard area. I too have noticed that my dark spots are fading and because I exfoliate once a week and use bleaching cream on my spots, its working even faster. Its completely changing my skin! 

I have read on other skin boards that the bleaching agent in conjunction with the laser can cause hyperpigmentation.   Is this true?  I have been having laser hair removal done for ever and now that my face is starting to get to a decent state, I want to start incorporating some bleaching agents for the dark spots.
RiaBoBia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RiaBoBia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2011 at 11:44am
just got my groupon, six session for 99$ here in dfw. Woot Woot!
cali1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cali1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2011 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by RiaBoBia RiaBoBia wrote:

just got my groupon, six session for 99$ here in dfw. Woot Woot!

I got this Groupon befor too. Its a good deal! Def worth it!
cali1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cali1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2011 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by cali1 cali1 wrote:

I had my first treatment four weeks ago. I am vey pleased with the results. I only had to shave once since the treatment. Now the area is smooth and stuble free. I found a special on Groupon, $180  for 3 treatments. I got my chin area done. I am going to get my side burns, upper jaw area, and front of neck done for and additional $100/treatment (total). The doctor used the Candela laser which she said was good for AA skin. Ive also been using the TCA 18% peel to fade the scars on my neck and chin. I think this combo is effective on my chin. Im actually excited about getting my second treatment done next week!

UPDATE

So i finished my three treatments and i feel Confused about my results. The three treatments got rid of the thicker diameter hairs but Im still getting growth from the finer hairs, a lot more growth actually. i got another groupon for $149  for 6 tratments but my first appt wont eb for 6 weeks.
micdeleon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micdeleon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2011 at 1:49am
Is anyone located in southern California....orange county area?

I want to get this treatment, but I would like to know if anyone in this area knows of a place.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigereyes83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2012 at 3:12pm
Smile Bump!!

How's it going ladies

Laser hair removal has been one of most life changing things I have ever done. My neck/Chin has 3 more sessions and I have 2 more side burns and chest area two more.  I wish I could figure out how to post pics on this site. Its's a dramatic difference!!!

My skin no longer peels from the harsh tend skin I used to use, no more puss and hair bumps. It's smooth to touch. There are still a lot of dark marks but have gotten better since I dont at the area. I plan on doing some acid peels after I'm done with laser treatment.
frizzyhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote frizzyhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2012 at 10:56am
I have been using laser treatment here in STL and I must say I'm impressed! My dark marks are fading and my skin is smooth. Once I'm done with the face I will move to the arm pits.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigereyes83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:51am
So I have not been on BHM in a LONG time......
But I wanted you ladies to see the results

After

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon