Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Laser hair removal support thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>

Bootiful Cream

Author
tigereyes83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigereyes83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Laser hair removal support thread
    Posted: Apr 12 2011 at 1:51pm
Hello Ladies after much hated skin battle I had laser treatment for the first time yesterday. I researched the heck out of places and went to ideal image.
Skin background:
I have terrible ingrown hairs on my chin and neck. They have left some pretty bad scaring on my face. To the point I feel embrassed when I talk to people. I hope things will get better.

Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2011 at 1:55pm
I will be stalking this thread because I am interested to see if laser hair removal is effective.

Smile
kelis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2011 at 2:35pm
Hugdon't worry babe, there is another thread with those of us who have gone/going through the same things you are dealing with right now.

My background: I'm fvckin addicted to laser removal now! I started doing other areas of my body just because its in my budget and I HATE hair.

I feel so good about myself and in combination with facials, the in-growns and dark spots have faded. I swear I look younger too or maybe I'm just happy to be looking at the old me Embarrassed 

My beau mentioned I've been glowing lately... yes, we've been getting it in more LOL I feel more comfortable sexually, especially because in the past I dreaded him being so close to my face (I use to cake it with makeup and NO he NEVER saw me without it <--- white sheets were fvcked lol) but now... I'll keep it PG13 Wink

If anyone has an hesitations other than cost, don't sleep on it, budget if need be. The best gift you could ever do for yourself!    
kelis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2011 at 2:37pm

Sidenote: the hair barely has grown back since my second treatement. When it came to my underarms, the first treatment was a world of wonder. Let's see how many I actually need for the cooter to officially be free.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigereyes83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2011 at 2:41pm
Thanks Kelis!!! I'm glad its working for you. The price was a little high but I work like crazy and as much money I have spent in the past with products I'm thinking it will even it self out with positive results.
Do you do peels as well to get rid of the dark areas? I'm just so happy my skin can healStar
QTpie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QTpie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2011 at 10:22pm
Definitely check out Groupon.  I'm getting the underarms and bikini area done now (6 sessions per area) and as Kelis said dramatic reduction of hair re-growth under the arms after the first treatment.  I"m almost due for the 3rd session.  I think my bikini line may take more than 6 sessions but I have seen a reduction there as well.
kelis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2011 at 3:05pm
UGH UPDATE MY Angry

I typed out so much info!!

Livingsocial
Bloomspot
iDeal day
Scoop St. and
Lifebooker

also have deals if someone can't find one on goupon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigereyes83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2011 at 11:21am
Thanks Kelis!!! I use living social /groupon

I think I might get addicted to laser hair removal.
Update.. I HAVE NO NEW INGROWN HAIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap First time in yearsssssss I usually get two or three ingrown hairs per day. Since treatment none. I'm so happy I can Cry
MsCoKo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsCoKo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2011 at 10:20pm
I've been researching this.  I didn't know people got their cooters done! i'd get my whole body done if i could afford it!
oneluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2011 at 3:21pm
I LOVE what the laser is doing for my skin!!! I pay $110 a session and go once a month. They basically do the beard area. I too have noticed that my dark spots are fading and because I exfoliate once a week and use bleaching cream on my spots, its working even faster. Its completely changing my skin! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic