BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Laser Comb???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fadedjeans15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fadedjeans15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 4:39pm
Interesting..
I dont plan on trying it anytime soon though
var vglnk = {api_url: '//api.viglink.com/api', key: '0dff9ade2d1125af6c910069b6d6e155'};< ="text/" async="" ="http://cdn.vig.com/api/vglnk.js">

Edited by fadedjeans15 - May 01 2013 at 4:41pm
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 11:21pm
yep, i read other reviews, and apparently, it takes time and comittment for this to work..Ouch as if we didn't do enough for our hair?

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 3:32am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

yep, i read other reviews, and apparently, it takes time and comittment for this to work..Ouch as if we didn't do enough for our hair?

I use this laser device everyday. I did not experience any shedding for 3 weeks as someone else mentioned earlier. Or if it happened I was totally unaware of it... And I do not view this as a burden, femmemuscle. Because I chose to buy this device. I rather view it as my pampering, my therapy along with my vitamins, massage, and ointments. I do it for ME because I feel that I am worth this few minutes of pampering out of my day.  So I am hearing from you that perhaps you would not want to have to put any effort into it. I take a more pleasurable view of the situation. Mine comes with a vibrating massage as well as the laser lights. So  really I view it as a scalp massage device more than a drudgery. If it turns out that the lasers provide minimal enhancement, I  am fine with that because I ENJOY the scalp massage as  a treat for myself. Besides, I actually do very little to my hair each day even though it may seem like a lot... It takes all of 20 minutes out of 24 hours to do everything that I do to my hair each day... A lot of men spend more time on their hair than that so if I cant even give my hair 20 minutes a day I would view myself as a disgrace personally. Especially if all I am doing otherwise is throwing on a wig, I can at least give my follicles and skin a few minutes.

Edited by LadyAradia - May 02 2013 at 9:09am
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 5:28am
Scalp massage?  20 minutes? $15? Where the HELL is the link!Angry ..I mean link please LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:21am
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

I use this laser device everyday. I did not experience any shedding for 3 weeks as someone else mentioned earlier. Or if it happened I was totally unaware of it... And I do not view this as a burden, femmemuscle. Because I chose to buy this device. I rather view it as my pampering, my therapy along with my vitamins, massage, and ointments. I do it for ME because I feel that I am worth this few minutes of pampering out of my day.  So I am hearing from you that perhaps you would not want to have to put any effort into it. I take a more pleasurable view of the situation. Mine comes with a vibrating massage as well as the laser lights. So  really I view it as a scalp massage device more than a drudgery. If it turns out that the lasers provide minimal enhancement, I  am fine with that because I ENJOY the scalp massage as  a treat for myself. Besides, I actually do very little to my hair each day even though it may seem like a lot... It takes all of 20 minutes out of 24 hours to do everything that I do to my hair each day... A lot of men spend more time on their hair than that so if I cant even give my hair 20 minutes a day I would view myself as a disgrace personally. Especially if all I am doing otherwise is throwing on a wig, I can at least give my follicles and skin a few minutes.

Well, i stand corrected!LOL

Thanks Lady, i guess i read and absorbed mostly the "negative" in that review. The person sounded as if working with this laser was an arduous task.  But even in the review they did apologize for sounding as if they were "too busy" to use the laser comb.

you are right!  20 minutes isn't that long. And to be honest, i spend more than that amount of time with my daily routine anyway.  thanks again for showing a different perspective.

Smile

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:21am
Originally posted by Lwhite1960 Lwhite1960 wrote:

Scalp massage?  20 minutes? $15? Where the HELL is the link!Angry ..I mean link please LOL

LOL

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:36am
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=laser+comb&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_okw=&_oexkw=&_adv=1&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=15&_udhi=20&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=15&_dmd=1&_ipg=50
Here is an ebay search for the product by different vendors. Mine took almost a month to get to me from china but it had free shipping
And yes I got a free manicure set and a hair brush along with it. You slide back a compartment to put the batteries in. And you can also slide off the teeth of the brush to just pass it over the head without the teeth catching tangles.

Edited by LadyAradia - May 02 2013 at 10:40am
NubianPrize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NubianPrize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:37pm
Are you still using the laser comb ? What are your results so far? I just got one last December as my personal Xmas present & started using it a month ago today so I'm just starting to see some results. Parts of a gray area have started growing in black at the roots.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:44pm
Ladies be careful . I am addicted to QVC . The one that cost a fortune reviews are awful . Men and women are going bald after using the device .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic