Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LADYS!!!!!!BE CARFUL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HairGodShia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairGodShia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 8:05pm
Oh well watever i guess if thats how yall feel so be it
Sponsored Links

teendancer88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote teendancer88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 8:14pm
pointless
steena16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote steena16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 8:29pm
did she come on here to get attention or something? 
1) you type in horrible, hard to understand posts. 
2) you refuse to give the name of the vendor, but claim you just want us to be careful. Really?
3) you get in a fight with everyone on this board and have an attitude. I just cant.LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairGodShia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 9:28pm
I dont have a attitude dats jus how i normally txt i sorry if i came here to share my story nd yall fail to believe me i was goin to share the vendor at first but wats da point in sharing if yall dont believe me anyway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairGodShia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 9:32pm
Like how do u expect me to feel if im comin on here to tell yall companies wuld dead send u cheap ass aliexpress hair nd yall start getting on me if it was u i bet u would defeat urself as well nd dats all i was doin
Spoiled302 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoiled302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

she posted some pics, then hurriedly took them down.. and typed "blank"..  could it be they might have been their (scorned/upset) customer's pics? and they had to be taken down in a hurry in case they might have been spotted by "possible" customer?

and they are "both" horrid spellers.

and what is going on with the "dem"  "yall" "dat" "dey" ... i mean.. damn...Confused

This has nothing to do with English not being the first language..

Ouch

Oh I see
supremenyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote supremenyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:28pm
That is terrible, please make sure you do extensive research before purchasing hair again.. leave no stone unturned in the quest for quality hair. Maybe you should contact the better business bureau in your state to try and get your money back.

BHM  does many extensive reviews on hair companies, go through the archives their are tons of post listed in which hair companies to avoid. It is a tedious task but it will save you money in the long run and ensure a quality product.
Ashleyano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashleyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by teendancer88 teendancer88 wrote:

pointless
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 7:44am
All that aside, I genuinely would like to know the company you ordered from and pics of the mess they sent you.

Seriously Smile
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 8:37am
She's not going to tell us because its pointless. You come in here and warn us to be careful but don't name names in 2013??? No pics, no receipts, no email address to vendor and your screen name is Hairgodshia.....Takes note to watch out for other threads you comment in.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>