Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

LADYS!!!!!!BE CARFUL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
reblffleur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reblffleur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LADYS!!!!!!BE CARFUL
    Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 8:52am
ladys please be carefull of sassyallure.com or sassyallure on IG i order 4 bunddles of Brazilian hair from them paid a good amount of $$$ for it and when i get it.it was sum cheap remy hair that was shedding all over the place and it smelled like synthetic doll hair when i worte to her she said it was a new vender and she was sorry.and she going to reship me some virgin hair agin and that was last mo and im still waiting so please be carfull.......
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 9:00am
Pics or it didn't happen. There's been alot of vendor bashing with no proof or pics or receipts. Just a warning!!! I ain't believing it!!
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 9:04am
Honestly from looking at the site i would not have thought anything on there is authentic.
reblffleur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reblffleur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 9:15am
 i do have pics of the convo and im trying to upload them i dnt have to bash becasue im not that type of person but sum ppl in this word are no good and im just letting you ladys to be carful 
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:10pm
I'm sorry that happened to you OP but their website looks so unprofessional. The "virgin peruvian" hair says it's grade 4A. How is that 4A? LOL
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 5:45pm
Sorry this happened to you.... But the have a black history sale? That would automatically disqualify them from my to try/buy list.
Spoiled302 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Spoiled302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 12:02pm
The hair game is vicious!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 12:07pm
Pictures please.....,
HairGodShia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairGodShia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 2:50pm
The same thing happened to me i ordered 5 bundles of hair and im so pissed right now and i deff got pics to prove it
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by HairGodShia HairGodShia wrote:

The same thing happened to me i ordered 5 bundles of hair and im so pissed right now and i deff got pics to prove it

Cos you logged on today and this is your 1st post right. Trust me I'm not caping for the company I really feel bad that you guys got ripped off. But vendors bash vendors everyday and no one has yet to show 1 picture of this supposed rats nest of hair you got. Or receipts on why your are pissed.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic