BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Lady in TTTjr Needs Our Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
trishasinbox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:12pm
LOL yep! i leave a heavy and a light jacket in car, with an umbrella, just to cover..
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by trishasinbox trishasinbox wrote:

LOL yep! i leave a heavy and a light jacket in car, with an umbrella, just to cover..

ClapLOL

i keep sandals too just in case it gets warm during the day...switch out those boots to sandals...

i did it twice last week lol

texas weather is something else i tell you!! 
the only time we have stable weather is in the summerDead

110 degrees day and nightLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by trishasinbox trishasinbox wrote:

ClapLOL

i keep sandals too just in case it gets warm during the day...switch out those boots to sandals...

i did it twice last week lol

texas weather is something else i tell you!! 
the only time we have stable weather is in the summerDead

110 degrees day and nightLOL

LOL
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 11:35pm
Perhaps if a network or newspaper picked up the story, the website would be shut down? I am sure it would attract a lot of racist losers too (who might create their own websiteOuch) but if Huntington Post or LA or other Times publication posted something about it, more people would sign the petition.

Have you posted the petition in pages against racism on facebook? I am not sure if there's any about Trayvon Martin, but if there is, perhaps on his page. That page on Oquendo (the autistic child who disappeared in NY) had 20k likes, if you had posted there (before the discovery of his body) maybe more people would have signed.

I mean, just ideas, but you could try posting on facebook pages with a high amount of likes and visitors, because then more people would sign.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 8:35am
*Bump*

for anyone interested in signing, spreading the word or getting an update. Trish is still fighting the good fight and those clowns are making threats toward her. Smh.

http://www.change.org/petitions/matthew-prince-ceo-of-cloudflare-com-remove-chimpmania-com-permanently

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:41am
Thanks Neka, ive been quiet on that front a little bit.. They posted my current phone number and a old address on twitter and different places and where i work as to me a "veiled" threat.. i got them bounced off twitter, but you know that they can make another account.. 

someone had hacked them and they thought i had something to with it.. but they are back up.. They emailed the CEO of my job and all the directors including my boss in every office and said nasty things about me including that i was using my work computer to hack them. My computer is Windows XP, yeah right.. 

The HR department, who i had informed early on about a possible threat, called me and asked me if i did it, which i was shocked they would ask me that and they preceded to tell me the rules about doing something like that.. i was like..Shocked

an organization in Europe that fights against hate had discovered their site and was organizing against them, i saw them on twitter and sent them my petition, we connected and they are trying to help in Europe as well, because the "chimp" people started attacking them as well..

Here's what the "chimp" people said to me..:

you are now busted and will be reported to the Dallas Police and the FBI for federal interference of a web site by conspiracy to hack and/or DDoS attack as the moron you hired was stupid enough to make it public on twitter. if you do not call off your dog in the next five minutes. if you do not they will be contacted and screenshots will be given to them as well as this is a federal felony. you will spend time in federal prison and your children will be placed in foster care.

your apeployer, as you are an Administrative Coordinator at the United Negro College Fund will be contacted as well as i am certain they do not want a crimiBrotha Man apeployee. Ragan's Hope will be contacted as well.

you are nothing but a common crimiBrotha Man and screenshots of this have already been sent to Matt Prince, CloudFlare, vBulletin, Rival and GoDaddy. by you doing this you just LOST big time not only in trying to get CM shut down but your freedom and your children.

your federally illegal attempts to shut CM down have been, are and always will be, until you are arrested, nothing more than a fly buzzing around but this time the fly hit the bug zapper. the money you paid Error_22 is a lot less than you will be spending for legal fees and an attorney. Once you are arrested and have an attorney screenshots will also be sent to them as it will all be public record.

i still trying but a little lowkeyed now.. i have to be more careful..i have never said anything directly to them and don't intend to unless in court.. (sorry for typos)

Edited by trishasinbox - Apr 02 2014 at 9:42am
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:42am

they are sick beyond belief

just disgusting
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:01am
So they can post your info on twitter with no criminal charges and now they are threatening you because someone hacked them?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:13am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

So they can post your info on twitter with no criminal charges and now they are threatening you because someone hacked them?

pretty much.. because we don't know who they are.. i would love to expose them..
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:53pm
HeartThumbs Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style