Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lady in TTTjr Needs Our Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 11:56pm

glad to hear you arent giving up...thats exactly what they want you to do!!

Hug

Edited by ModelessDiva - Jan 18 2014 at 11:56pm
Sponsored Links

trishasinbox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:14am
Thumbs Up
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 3:58pm
Bump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 4:07pm
its getting picked up a lot on twitter.. I really wish i could speak with the other families that had petitions, i think as a group, we could make more of a difference than just me alone.. but right now 16,700 people want that website removed.. i downloaded the comments yesterday and it was 39 pages of comments.. i read every one..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by trishasinbox trishasinbox wrote:

its getting picked up a lot on twitter.. I really wish i could speak with the other families that had petitions, i think as a group, we could make more of a difference than just me alone.. but right now 16,700 people want that website removed.. i downloaded the comments yesterday and it was 39 pages of comments.. i read every one..

why can't you?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

why can't you?

lol..i really never thought i would get this many people behind this..a local newspaper reporter wanted to do a story on this, but his bosses passed on it.. then i was wondering do i know what im doing..but seeing how many people are hurt behind this, i couldnt sit here and say nothing..i just want to make sure i do it right..so more emails and twitter posts.. Smile

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:28pm

bump
Heart

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:35pm
hey, everybody.. the petition is now at 20,800, still no response from anyone, no media pick up.. but people on twitter are trying to get it picked up.. godaddy said they would investigate, so i gotta keep hitting them.. that website even targeted Avonte Oquendo.. just horrible.. they have a whole thread dedicated to counting down how many people of color drown.. they have a counter.. this is not freedom of speech! there is a fine line and they have crossed it.. i went back and forth with Rivalhost which issued the ssl certificate, and they claimed they took care of it, but what they did is move them to another ip address, and now they won't  respond anymore.. Vbulletin, Cloudflare, Godaddy, Rivalhost all deal with this website...i email Roland Martin 3 times, Color of change...
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:38pm

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

why can't you?

lol..i really never thought i would get this many people behind this..a local newspaper reporter wanted to do a story on this, but his bosses passed on it.. then i was wondering do i know what im doing..but seeing how many people are hurt behind this, i couldnt sit here and say nothing..i just want to make sure i do it right..so more emails and twitter posts.. Smile

you should go back to them & have it reconsidered since it is picking up so much steam.  It's bigger now so they might want to be the 1st to break the story.

sidebar, why was the goal changed from 10k to 25k?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:39pm

hey, everybody.. the petition is now at 20,800, still no response from anyone, no media pick up.. but people on twitter are trying to get it picked up.. godaddy said they would investigate, so i gotta keep hitting them.. that website even targeted Avonte Oquendo.. just horrible.. they have a whole thread dedicated to counting down how many people of color drown.. they have a counter.. this is not freedom of speech! there is a fine line and they have crossed it.. i went back and forth with Rivalhost which issued the ssl certificate, and they claimed they took care of it, but what they did is move them to another ip address, and now they won't  respond anymore.. Vbulletin, Cloudflare, Godaddy, Rivalhost all deal with this website...i email Roland Martin 3 times, Color of change...

Lord

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System