BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lady in TTTjr Needs Our Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
trishasinbox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I hope all of them get exposed. Im so sorry for this happening. Im going to let all my people know about this so they can sign too. And to the mom. Don't let those cowards scare you.

They have tried to scare me, and i have cried and boo hoo yesterday and today.. But no one is bigger than GOD!

Edited by trishasinbox - Jan 14 2014 at 7:31pm
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:40pm
That site is super disturbing.

I stumbled across it when I was looking for a legit article about the woman who put a vibrator in her son.

They were laughing and making light of the situation...I was so disgusted and disturbed. I don't care about your racial preferences, but ANY child being abused should be off limits.

I will definitely sign your petition. They are utterly despicable.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 8:42pm
Sad to report that they still have Whitney on that website under a different thread.. The battle continues!!!!Nuke
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:00pm
signed. i'm so sorry you have to go through this. 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 6:01pm

bump bump any updates?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:02pm
they took down the original thread, but there were more with her in it still..im not stopping, the petition is still going, we are at 3900! twitter has picked up.. someone sent me this last night..im stay up half the night investigating, and go to work in the morning.. starting to catch up with me..Sleepy

i emailed my local state senator, hoping he can also do something.. sent an email to southern poverty law.. Thumbs Up

Edited by trishasinbox - Jan 15 2014 at 8:05pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:22am
hit 4000 signatures, still going.. found out this tidbit.. Matthew Prince, the CEO of Cloudflare — a company that acts as a proxy for hundreds of thousands of websites. (in english, he gets paid to hide the identity of websites, including hate websites)
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:24am
I'm not sure about how I feel about them calling you feisty Confused

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:28am
yeah, determined would have worked  Wink..but they are getting the word out.. i hope to hear from the senator..

Edited by trishasinbox - Jan 16 2014 at 12:30am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 11:43pm
got 15,000 signatures, and still can't get anyone.. Color of change replied back and said they will evaluate it to see if it's a cause they want to take up.. I'm not giving up.. contacted Jane Velez Mitchell, nothing yet..Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
  Share Topic