Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lady ICE, come sip some tea with Midna.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

Heart zelda! i only watch my brothers play it though, that ish is entirely too difficultGeek

Go 'head and play Haitian.  It's fun!!Heart LOL

still traumatized by the Like Like's on the Beach in Majora's Mask tho.  *Shudders.....ugh*

Majora's Mask had some SCURRY sh*t! LOL

The moon, the MASK ITSELF.

I tell you, Nintendo was on crack for that game. LOL But god, what a great game it was.

For real lol. Those freaky things that hold up the moon from falling are scary as hell. I dont remember what there called though I think they were just giants. My problem is i need a game to tell me to do x,y, and z. I dont like having to think and be like "where do i go? What should I do next? Where's this item". I have the worse thinking skills. And i suck at fighting games and hate being chased by creepy things, so if im fighting a boss i'll get scared and be like "Stop chasing me" and freak out. I love all the songs though. Their very nostalgic for me. except for the forest temple song, that still freaks me.
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 3:04pm
Zelda lost me when it start using all those darn spiders *shudders*
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 3:14pm
LMFAOOOOO, I KNOW WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT~

And in every game with some kind of spider, they make those fuckers pop down out of nowhere like, "SURPRISE, MOTHERFUCKER!"

I can't!
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 3:28pm
Midna I hate you why
Welp there goes my sleep
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 7:38pm
Has anyone played Skyward Sword?
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

I just beat twilight princess an hour ago! That game was fya!!! And I'm not even a gamer!
I was mad when I beat twilight princess cuz I didn't want it to be over

I didn't either. It was very bittersweet :(
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

Heart zelda! i only watch my brothers play it though, that ish is entirely too difficultGeek

Go 'head and play Haitian.  It's fun!!Heart LOL

still traumatized by the Like Like's on the Beach in Majora's Mask tho.  *Shudders.....ugh*

Majora's Mask had some SCURRY sh*t! LOL

The moon, the MASK ITSELF.

I tell you, Nintendo was on crack for that game. LOL But god, what a great game it was.

u ain't lying Midna.LOL  I remember runnin' around handlin' my business gettin my rupees and droppin' the controller cause that moon scurred the sh*t out of me.  It's like right in yo face when u turn around at certain points.   

How were the townspeople not scurred wit that thing hovering over them?  To hear them tell it it's a regular day and we still gone pop these fireworks.LOL

Edited by newdiva1 - Feb 06 2013 at 10:13pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Zelda lost me when it start using all those darn spiders *shudders*

ilaughed at the part where Link beat Queen GhomaII, he puts his sword away with a flourish only for the sh*t not to be over like "wuuuuuuuuuuud...?" LOL
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:20pm
zelda games! Heart
I need to get a wii so i can play the new ones!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:20pm
I haven't played Skyward Sword yet....I want to play but I want to play with a 64 controller tho.  I can't get with these newfangled controllers.  2 analogs n'sh*t.  It confuses my fingers.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>