BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ladies...

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ladies...
    Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 7:30pm
Do you know anything about a Leo Guy? I'm with a Leo guy and he seems so be sincere....but he seems to be like to good to be true. I mean have u ever dated a Leo and if so what was ur expierence?
Sponsored Links

elle_honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elle_honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 7:44pm
Leo, Taurus, Virgo.....men are men. A lot of which are sucky human beings. Good luck!
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 8:14pm
OK....but I'm sure they all have different zodiac traits.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 8:49pm
OP,

what you consider "zodiac traits" - it just coincident/general behavior in all males or females.

People who know me, swear that i'm a Taurus, Leo, but it's not my sign at all.  If there is any behavior i display that happens to "suit" a certain sign it's usually coincidence.

i am with a "Leo" male?  he's nothing like any of the traits that i was lead to believe he might have.  Thus, just try not to "figure out" this guy by going by some star sign.

figure him out, by observing his actions, or how he treats you. If he treats you like crap?  then it has nothing to do with him being a Leo.. it just means he's an a*s*s hole.

also, here's something that might help in your dating observations in the future?

My adopted mother used to tell me this when i was younger:

when you're out on a date at a restaraunt, watch how he treats the waiter/waitress.. How they treat the help is how they will be treating you, later on.

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by elle_honey elle_honey wrote:

Leo, Taurus, Virgo.....men are men. A lot of which are sucky human beings. Good luck!

LOL
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 8:55am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

OP,

what you consider "zodiac traits" - it just coincident/general behavior in all males or females.

People who know me, swear that i'm a Taurus, Leo, but it's not my sign at all.  If there is any behavior i display that happens to "suit" a certain sign it's usually coincidence.

i am with a "Leo" male?  he's nothing like any of the traits that i was lead to believe he might have.  Thus, just try not to "figure out" this guy by going by some star sign.

figure him out, by observing his actions, or how he treats you. If he treats you like crap?  then it has nothing to do with him being a Leo.. it just means he's an a*s*s hole.

also, here's something that might help in your dating observations in the future?

My adopted mother used to tell me this when i was younger:

when you're out on a date at a restaraunt, watch how he treats the waiter/waitress.. How they treat the help is how they will be treating you, later on.

Correct.

I would not use zodiac signs as a tool to discern a guy's character.

I am Cancer and I am not at all like the traits those charts attribute to me. That stuff is just for fun - it's not ... real.

I think if this guy seems to good to be true .. he probably isn't true. Use your instincts about about people.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 13 2013 at 8:59am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System