Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Keep IT REAL!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ladies, what would be your dream date?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

Bootiful Cream

Author
redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbone.savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2010 at 10:24pm
i would want to walk on the beach in california and just watch the sunset nothing really special but something i always wanted to do with a loved one
Sponsored Links

plentyof_fish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plentyof_fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2010 at 4:50am
He'd fly my ass to Mexico.  Maybe Yucatán.  He speaks to everybody for me en español (mine is really broken and sh*tty, so it makes him laugh).

My special date is a beach date, like a lot of the other BHM ladies.  It starts with lunch and coffee, followed by a bit of spelunking in some pretty, clear-water caves off the coast (in conjunction with intermittent making out, of course).  We follow it up with a scuba dive to 90 feet.  He's exploring while I fix myself up a bit at the dive center, and finds a great restaurant.  We eat there, love it, and spend the night dancing at the chill beach bar down the street.  From there, maybe we smoke a joint, stroll the city for a little bit, and check into a nice hotel.  It would be absolutely perfect, though, if I didn't get any sleep, at all. Heart Oh, and this guy is smokin' hot, and makes me laugh 'till I'm gasping for breath (I haven't laughed like that in a while!).  Maybe he's Gael Garcia Bernal's long-lost twin... Tongue

OMG, this will never happen to me!  I'm so sad.  It was fun to imagine, though.  Smile
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 2:48am
Perfect date......
If it was a night thing, and it is my first date, a nice dinner, chatting the whole time, really enjoying each other's company, walking around somewhere afterwards (outdoors is usually more fun, even better if there is some visual stimulation) and kissing in the end, holding handsStar

If he is a boyfriend, the ideal night date would be to go out to eat in a restaurant, some outdoor walk afterwards, eat a delicious desert there or somewhere else, get my p*ssy eaten at home, and make love.

It's almost one am, I am not feeling very creative, but those were the ideas I had in mind now.
moarsauce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moarsauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 5:11pm
My dream date would be a night out with my boyfriend, go to a nice restaurant (nothing too fancy), then go back to his place and watch movies and cuddle ;) 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic