Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ladies what do you do with hair products.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ladies what do you do with hair products.....
    Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 2:33pm
Ladies what do you guys do with hair products that don't work for your hair? I bought all these Miss Jessies products and they don't work for my hair at all. I used like 2 fingers worth and the isssh is expensive. I got a whole bunch of eco styler gels and a bunch of crap that doesn't work. What do you guys do with the stuff? I just spent $50 on Camille Rose products. 1 leave in conditioner and 1 deep conditioner. Natural products are freaking expensive.Confused

Anyone wanna swap 4 jars 90% full of Miss Jessies:
Stretch Silkening
Baby Buttercreme
Curly Pudding 
Curly Meringue
and Iĺl add
Kinky Curly Curling Custard 85% full.

All I want is a foundation brush or a dual fiber stipling brush. I'm not picky.. Suga just wants a smooth application. Hell just gimme your addy let me mail this shyyyt to you.

HINT HINT K-FOXX******

Edited by sugabanana - Mar 16 2014 at 2:44pm
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 2:37pm
Aww Bana, no idea cause I usually will only buy hair products online AFTER I have tried them already and know they work for me. I bought some Carol Daughter stuff didnt like some of it and marched it right back to Macy's.

Sell it on Ebay if you have the patience. 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 2:39pm
Thing is I don't really want to sell it. Id rather give it to someone that normally uses this stuff or it works for their hair. lies, coco, natural twist out ladies where yall at? 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 2:40pm
trade it with bhm members Stern SmileLOL

mix it with other oils and ish to make it better

I trash it. I hate clutter 
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 2:49pm
There is a website that you can sell/trade partially used natural/black hair products on. I can't remember the name but it started back when everyone was new to being natural and buying a ton of different products.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:06pm
Give it to my mother or use it on my weave. I've been using HE HH for a couple years on my weave... tried it on my hair and my scalp was itchy... Back to using it on my weave. I may not rebuy
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:19pm
Not Miss Jessie's snake oil.Cry

You better find some Black women in your neighborhood, school, job, hair/nail salon, family and give these products out. You have a fb page? Advertise and give it away. They don't need to be natural to use some of these products.Thumbs Up
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

trade it with bhm members Stern SmileLOL

mix it with other oils and ish to make it better

I trash it. I hate clutter 
+1
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:22pm
i dont buy expensive products but when something doesnt work for its intended purpose i just mix it with other stuff and turn into something else.  so far i have yet to throw out a product without finishing it up.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:25pm
next time get the sample
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>