FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ladies, TOM Hypothetical Survey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 1:10am
my period has come 4 days early(8th, 4th, 30/31st, 26th) each month for the past 4 months.  idk what's happening. i'm not on birth control.  i would take 2 months non stop for a free year.  

Edited by ms_wonderland - Dec 03 2013 at 1:11am
Sponsored Links

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 1:16am
are you taking any supplements/medications that might be messing with your hormones?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 1:21am
I don't take any medication and I've been trying to get all of my vitamins from fresh fruits and veggies.  buttttt...maybe there's a connection to this Oxy Elite fat burning supplement I take sometimes.  It never had an impact on my period before but  I guess that's the only explanation.  
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 1:29am
That might be it?

Effects on the Menstrual Cycle. Some women have reported that Oxyelite Pro affects their menstrual cycle. They experience delayed or missed periods, and sometimes, excessive bleeding. Others complain of cramps and restlessness. You must consult a doctor before using the supplement especially if you are pregnant or have a history of premature childbirth or abortion. Do not forget that it may also be harmful to the fetus if you are pregnant.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 1:41am
im no longer a spring chicken.  i should probably talk to a doctor but they will just tell me to stop taking it since it's been recalled and reformulated anyway. Stern Smile
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 2:09am
I bled for a lil over a month straight in JH.  Heavy...with clotting and errything. I went thru so many pairs of pannies. can't say i'd do that again willingly.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 3:22am

they recalled oxy elite somewhere.....
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:11am
having a period for 2 months straight?? no...I'd end up jumping into the river thames

and you bishes with your 3 day periods...I hate each and every one of youDisapprove
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:14am
^^^^^^right?  fuccin' bloodless heaux.

LOL
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:19am
Dead LOL

mine lasts for 5 days...I'd give anything to make it shorter..talmbout I don't even know it's there just stfuCry

Edited by CherryBlossom - Dec 03 2013 at 4:22am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456