Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

ladies I need your help PLEASE

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
CEE JAY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CEE JAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ladies I need your help PLEASE
    Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 7:01pm
Hi ladies
I have been mia for a MINUTE classes are killing meOuch
My sister was diagnosed with Seborrheic dermatitis 

Seborrheic dermatitis is a common skin condition affecting millions of Americans. It shows up as flaking skin, or reddish patches. Unlike people with dry skin, the skin in people with seborrheic dermatitis is usually oily. It can be unsightly, itchy and, since it is often on the face, may cause embarrassment. It is not contagious. Scales form on reddened skin.

Its SO bad scales/patches on her hair on her forehead etc 
I have been scraping my coins(using my weave/wig savings for myself) to buy her a full lace wig (it can be stock)
I emailed kevin
please any suggestions? jeffery or rex? I had all the info on my work computer but I am no longer there Can someone PLEASE pm me with there contact info i have been searching bhm rex bhm jeffery google but i am only coming up with reviews
Sponsored Links

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:02pm
the Kevin's I don't know which one you're referring too, b/c there are two of the Kevin Freedelee "YAN", and KevinCN they are in the newbie threads.. I don't do Jeffrey.. 
ms_vicky_diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_vicky_diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 12:34am
CEE JAY, did you order the wig for your sister?
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:43am
If she has it that bad.. you probably don't want to get her a wig that she has to glue or tape down!

WigsRoyal, while not especially popular here, has nice stock virgin Malaysian and Brazilian glueless wigs.  The cap would be easy wear for your sister, if not as realistic as the front of a regular lace wig.  I kn ow Rex can make them custom, too.

Edited by hennared - Dec 15 2012 at 6:43am
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:59am
Why contact Roman, I believe their wigs are all the same price. 
I would not buy from Jeff again thoStern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic