FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ladies i need your help PLEASE

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
CEE JAY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CEE JAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ladies i need your help PLEASE
    Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 6:56pm
Hi ladies
I have been mia for a MINUTE classes are killing meOuch
My sister was diagnosed with Seborrheic dermatitis 

Seborrheic dermatitis is a common skin condition affecting millions of Americans. It shows up as flaking skin, or reddish patches. Unlike people with dry skin, the skin in people with seborrheic dermatitis is usually oily. It can be unsightly, itchy and, since it is often on the face, may cause embarrassment. It is not contagious. Scales form on reddened skin.

Its SO bad scales/patches on her hair on her forehead etc 
I have been scraping my coins(using my weave/wig savings for myself) to buy her a full lace wig (it can be stock)
I emailed kevin
please any suggestions? jeffery or rex? I had all the info on my work computer but I am no longer there Can someone PLEASE pm me with there contact info i have been searching bhm rex bhm jeffery google but i am only coming up with reviews

Edited by CEE JAY - Dec 05 2012 at 7:00pm
Sponsored Links

embermiya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote embermiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 7:15pm
I think Rex is Junpenwigs.com. Not sure about the others. Sorry to hear about your sister. I hope you can find an affordable lace wig for her.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:36pm
Hello Cee Jay - Hug to your sis!

Becky View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:57am
Originally posted by CEE JAY CEE JAY wrote:

Hi ladies
I have been mia for a MINUTE classes are killing meOuch
My sister was diagnosed with Seborrheic dermatitis 

Seborrheic dermatitis is a common skin condition affecting millions of Americans. It shows up as flaking skin, or reddish patches. Unlike people with dry skin, the skin in people with seborrheic dermatitis is usually oily. It can be unsightly, itchy and, since it is often on the face, may cause embarrassment. It is not contagious. Scales form on reddened skin.

Its SO bad scales/patches on her hair on her forehead etc 
I have been scraping my coins(using my weave/wig savings for myself) to buy her a full lace wig (it can be stock)
I emailed kevin
please any suggestions? jeffery or rex? I had all the info on my work computer but I am no longer there Can someone PLEASE pm me with there contact info i have been searching bhm rex bhm jeffery google but i am only coming up with reviews
Hi,

Really sorry to hear about your sister's condition. I have small case of dermatitis/ezema that flares up now and then but though annoying .. it's not a big deal. However, I can imagine what your sister is going through if it's that bad for her. Shocked

I'll tell you what - I was going to sell a new wig because I did not like the layering and it's a bit too dark for me but .. I will donate it to your sister if you like. Tongue It can be something to just tide her over until your money looks better.

Brazilian (virgin), wavy, 16 inch, 1b, silk top, brown lace from Jack sun.

These are my head measurements - I hope they match hers. Send me a PM with your mailing info if you want it.Tongue

Size:  1)  22      2)  14      3)  12       4)  12     5)   14    6) 4

Edited by Becky - Dec 06 2012 at 6:05am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon