Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ladies, Floyd Mayweather Has A Message For You...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ladies, Floyd Mayweather Has A Message For You...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:38am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

I didn't campaign against it, I supported stop dressing like a thug, so damn tired of this corny urban wear.

As long he boxes I don't care about that woman or kids.

The fact that you go out of your way to post things like this.

I know it's all fun and games to you and you have nothing else to do with your pathetic little life. But it'd be easier to just go away. I know you don't care how your words might retraumatize someone, but they do.

I don't even believe in god like that but I'm gonna pray for you and your sanity and that you find some small piece of compassion and care for other human beings.

You make my heart sad.

I dont have the cognitive ability for compassion and empathy.

You have the cognitive ability to post or not post. So just don't.

Nah, I'm going to keep on posting thank you very much and dig in your emotions until y'all snap lol
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:40am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Its never cease to amaze me how people always talk about what men want but don't have one.....how you know? Is it working for you? 
Shocked

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Its never cease to amaze me how people always talk about what men want but don't have one.....how you know? Is it working for you? 
Shocked

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:51am
Sandra is one of my top posters Internet period.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:58am

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:03am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Y'all are forgetting Nature truly believes that no one is taking scantily clad women and women with more that one sexual partner serious......shall I post receipts 
I think women need to command respect and it starts with how you dress and carry yourself counts!
Floyd is talking about trashing women due to clothing . Not the same thing based on what you wrote . I think most classy women know how and what to wear at the time . You would shake your head at Ms India .

I love fishnets and request a black pair on my journey to heaven one day .  I would never check anyone on the streets bassed on  my op . You could get shot or killed . I would give my daughter my op , but she will act just like mommy and dress the way she likes . I wish a fool would try to check me in public . Time and place for everything . "Never judge a book by it's cover" . Embarrassed
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:06am

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Shocked

lort!
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:07am
he's an angry lil midget who plucks his brows...ain't nobody thinkin bout him "for real"...
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:08am

naturesgift agrees with what floyd says she just doesn't want to own up to it

not sure why though
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:11am
I get what Floyd is trying to say...but he should have just kept his mouth close. lol....

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
  Share Topic