Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ladies, Floyd Mayweather Has A Message For You...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ladies, Floyd Mayweather Has A Message For You...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:02am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

I have friends in the NYPD who were military police and George Zimmerman well I think it was because he was slow and gun ho but another topic.
you' are really really dumb
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:02am

I didn't campaign against it, I supported stop dressing like a thug, so damn tired of this corny urban wear.

As long he boxes I don't care about that woman or kids.
You are so wrong to post something like that , on a site for black women . Stop it before i report you to the Robots running BHM . Serious . DV and children are no joking matter . Maybe you really think like that . Unhappy

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:07am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

I am not skating I just said I don't think women deserve to be disrespected!
-I am saying that this happens everyday~ it is a social norm, and we cant ignore this!
Humans are visual creatures before one even opens their mouth other people make all sorts of assumptions about you, have you ever heard the expression "first impressions are 90% visual"
Besides being an external cue affecting the response of others toward you, clothing is also an inner cue affecting your self-image. Feeling good about how you look can make you feel good about yourself, thereby increasing your personal presence.

so then it does not matter what a woman wears, you and society should respect her

okay, got it

you may think she looks trashy but that is no need to treat her poorly
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:15am

I didn't campaign against it, I supported stop dressing like a thug, so damn tired of this corny urban wear.

The fact that you go out of your way to post things like this.

I know it's all fun and games to you and you have nothing else to do with your pathetic little life. But it'd be easier to just go away. I know you don't care how your words might retraumatize someone, but they do.

I don't even believe in god like that but I'm gonna pray for you and your sanity and that you find some small piece of compassion and care for other human beings.

You make my heart sad.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:15am
[img]http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af45/thinkpositive/Number%204/o8tpLd_large.jpg[img]
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:17am

point of posting that picture?

should we go up to them and call them out their names?

that is the whole point of what he said, not if we think it is trashy looking
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:18am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

The fact that you go out of your way to post things like this.

I know it's all fun and games to you and you have nothing else to do with your pathetic little life. But it'd be easier to just go away. I know you don't care how your words might retraumatize someone, but they do.

I don't even believe in god like that but I'm gonna pray for you and your sanity and that you find some small piece of compassion and care for other human beings.

You make my heart sad.
Heart
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:20am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I have friends in the NYPD who were military police and George Zimmerman well I think it was because he was slow and gun ho but another topic.
you' are really really dumb

Eat a dack you cricket, afternoon tea and crumpets eating motherf@$<<€*
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:20am
Thank you Samone. 

I don't understand people feeling like they have a right to disrespect others. That is a reflection of the way that you were raised and what your parents instilled in you. I may not like the way someone dresses but that doesn't justify me talking to them or treating them like they are sh!t. Do I like seeing tittays and buttcheeks and bare vaginas peeking out from beneath a short skirt? No! But that doesn't give me a right to treat the person like they aren't human. It has nothing to do with me. Men who say stuff like this give me rape vibes. 
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 10:22am
Why isn't he banned yet?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style