Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Calendar Events > Social Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LADIES, Families Receive $300 in Gas or Groceries
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLADIES, Families Receive $300 in Gas or Groceries

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
daffodil View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: LADIES, Families Receive $300 in Gas or Groceries
    Posted: Sep 11 2009 at 10:28am

If you are a family with at least 1 child, (parents must be married), and a household combined income above $80,000, you qualify for a market research study I am administering.  This is not a survey site scam, this is a real focus group and I need participants.

You will not be asked for any credit card information, be asked to pay for anything, sample anything, or do any free trials to receive your payment. 

It pays $300 in free gas or groceries.   PM me your name, phone number and best time to be reached.  I will call you and complete the 30 minute qualifying interview.   After that there is a 1/2 hour online focus group that will be scheduled at a  date and time that is convenient to you.  Once you've completed both interviews, you will recieve your $300 in free gas or groceries.

Edited by daffodil - Sep 11 2009 at 12:43pm
Sponsored Links

Bahiyieh View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2011 at 9:58am
Originally posted by daffodil daffodil wrote:

If you are a family with at least 1 child, (parents must be married), and a household combined income above $80,000, you qualify for a market research study I am administering.  This is not a survey site scam, this is a real focus group and I need participants.

You will not be asked for any credit card information, be asked to pay for anything, sample anything, or do any free trials to receive your payment. 

It pays $300 in free gas or groceries.   PM me your name, phone number and best time to be reached.  I will call you and complete the 30 minute qualifying interview.   After that there is a 1/2 hour online focus group that will be scheduled at a  date and time that is convenient to you.  Once you've completed both interviews, you will recieve your $300 in free gas or groceries.

not us :(, dont fit the income yet. sorry gal
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic