BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ladies beware of these sweet talking snakes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ladies beware of these sweet talking snakes
    Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 4:37pm

Dude basically was trying to talk to her and couldn't understand basic english language and was trying to tell her he could support her but didn't say nothing about her children. Just trying to get in her pants.

Edited: Here is the Full story

"(He keeps telling me that he can provide for and take care of my children and i...mind you, im the bread winner for myself....however, what he failed to realize, is that i am a very wise woman...if i play dumb, its not because im not intelligent, but because i am allowing you to put your OWN foot in your mouth....so Pierre Louis, and those like him, please stay out of my inbox with this spam....) #Me:So, how were you planning on taking care of me and not to mention my 3 children??? Just curious....im a very wise woman...i pay close attention to things that cant be taught...im not too fond of having my time wasted...time is more valuable than money...there is always an opportunity to make more money, however, time is irreplaceable...please quit wasting my time sweetheart... im a woman..a queen...not a joker or a spade...all of your cards are visible, although you try so hard to conceal the fact that your hand is not a winner...you seem to be a sweet young man, however, you cannot take care of someone else if you have those many bills???"

Edited by iliveforbhm - Jan 19 2014 at 4:44pm
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 4:41pm
"I only understand short sentences"

sounds like he can't support anyone and should be back to Middle School.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 4:44pm
I added the full story and I have her permission to do so. She wants him and his like to be exposed.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 4:56pm
All I got was that she has three children and there's no father in the picture.
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 4:56pm
I thought men and women both already knew that actions speak louder than words.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 5:03pm
I heartily dislike women who refer to themselves as queens.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I heartily dislike women who refer to themselves as queens.

why?
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 5:04pm
If she finds someone willing to support her and her three children then I know somethin.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 5:15pm
I don't understand why she would entertain a random man trying to get with her on the internet he's just saying what he thinks all women want to hear he needs to rework his strategy.

Edited by thewonderfulwa - Jan 19 2014 at 5:23pm
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 5:19pm
I'm confused how this queen is entertaining someone who only understands short sentences anyways..

Why is she talking all deep about her children & being taken care of & etc. If she was so confident in figuring it out quickly his talk should have just ended as a free meal.

Or am I right in thinking all this talk is via email & text anyways? Was she planning to spread her legs as soon as he agreed to take care of her kids? Why is she so caught up on a random stranger?

What is she exposing exactly?

Edited by sistagal - Jan 19 2014 at 5:20pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures