BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ladies be honest

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:56am
Yup...fat and juicy
Sponsored Links

pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:06am
Absolutely beautiful....infact I was told just that by my waxer a few days ago. And I always get compliments.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:14am
Oh and for those of you with tears, flaps etc perhaps you can try this:

Cry
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:12am
Yep....especially with a fresh wax.....
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:15am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Yes, I've been called ham and cheese, nuff said. LOL

Is callin your puss cheesy supposed to the complement? Or callin your puss a low budget sammish supposed to be the complement?
See, I really didn't want to have coochie chat but since we must...
Not cheesy or cheep just the colors of ham and cheese. Never said it was a compliment, just a fact however if that's what he likes to eat, I wont complain. 
oh ok...didn't understand the correlation between if your happy with what it looks like---->ham & cheese..so your coohie looks like ham & cheese? Yeah...that's better... Dead

What part of yo box looks like a Karft single???? That nicca that said this mess was hood wasnt he?

DeadDeadDeadDeadLOL
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:18am
Flaps?
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:03am

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Yes, I've been called ham and cheese, nuff said. LOL

Is callin your puss cheesy supposed to the complement? Or callin your puss a low budget sammish supposed to be the complement?
See, I really didn't want to have coochie chat but since we must...
Not cheesy or cheep just the colors of ham and cheese. Never said it was a compliment, just a fact however if that's what he likes to eat, I wont complain. 
oh ok...didn't understand the correlation between if your happy with what it looks like---->ham & cheese..so your coohie looks like ham & cheese? Yeah...that's better... Dead

What part of yo box looks like a Karft single???? That nicca that said this mess was hood wasnt he?

DeadDeadDeadDeadLOL

Noooo!
My Momma be reading BHM LOL
*screaming*
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:04am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Flaps?

I dont know if thats the right term......when the lips hangLOL most likely from too much sucking/wear and tear.Shocked
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:08am
*clutches pearls*
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:11am
I'm not a fan of the skin color, I don't like how it's dark-ish but I guess that's the nature of our skin. Although I shave it or use depilatory creams I still don't like the look of it up close. Why can't I have that PICS star smooth even tone Cry Other than that, there's no curtains just cute and petite. Any tips on how to get an even tone? Exfoliation? Vitamin c serum lol?

Edited by IslandSuga - Jan 15 2014 at 11:16am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
  Share Topic