FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lacewig sale

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lacewig sale
    Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 12:12pm
****Posting for SampleSized****

Apologies mods for posting this here but I'm not chatty enough to be awarded into the appropriate section but TIA for allowing it here.

Anywho, Today I bring you 2 units and a closure. Prices include PP and shipping fee, US buyers only please. I have purchased off here before but its my first time selling here, hoping for the best. I would put them up on eBay but with their cut, Id be giving these awayOuch.

PM your inquires, I'll respond as promptly as possible. Got a bucket of pics if you want them. The wigs are stored/packaged in zip-lock bags, one of which is an actual wig bag.

1st unit: Full lace wig bought from this post http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/for-sale-flw-yaki-rpg-show-1416-inches_topic364476.. - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/for-sale-flw-yaki-rpg-show-1416-inches_topic364476.html.  I sealed the knots with acrylic spray, the shedding stopped after that but I never wore it because its too big and actually pretty full.  Price: $120
-

2nd unit: 14-16 " blonde Yaki Lace front with 3 inch parting purchased from ebay. Its has closed cap wefted back, the ends were dyed red by original owner and she couldn't remember exactly what she used. This hair does shed a little, cap is a size medium with straps in the back.There is a little dye on the inside of the cap but it doesn't seem to affect the wig. The lace front area wont fit flat on my head but I cant tell if its too big or if its something else. *suggestions* Cut the ends off and make a bob, Price:$60  vendor unknown

3rd item:
12 inch Virgin Remy Indian Lace Closure that has medium brown lace and is 4x4 inches. Body wave texture, never used. I like it actually, the hair doesn't tangle ,shed or have any smell and its a full density but we couldn't work. Exotic Hair LA
High shine, very soft. Price:$45

Sponsored Links

Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 1:30pm
Nm. Reading is fundamental (on my part) Smile

Edited by Bekah - Nov 01 2013 at 1:30pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 12:38pm
Closure SOLD!!!! Please contact member: sampled sized

Thanks
Ladies.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com