Perfect Hair Collection

Lace Wigs In the Movies Past and Present

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2011 at 12:09am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

the blonde from mean girls she love wigs for her films

she may have a reg wig like the other girls. just better placed... u can obviously see their wigs sitting up there...
the guy on Madear's family reunion Boris  had a nice LF on in that movie..
Sponsored Links

BayGrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BayGrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 8:08pm
That's funny! When I first saw the description I thought of Sara from The Craft.
One of the worst ones I've seen in a movie...besides John Travolta

Wisney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 3:32pm
This was a really good thread I thought, so I thought it'd be good to get it going again as I find movie hair fascinating.

I've talked about it before, but I think Meryl's hair in 'The Iron Lady' looked pretty good. Becky mentioned something about Hair Direct making their wigs with a hairline that is slightly lighter in colour than the rest of the unit because that's what natural hair is like and they've done that with the units in this film; I quite like the effect. It won the Oscar for Hair & Make Up which I think was really well deserved.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by Wisney - Dec 21 2012 at 3:34pm
nappyface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappyface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 4:19pm
ooh that is good
MsLiberty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsLiberty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 4:44pm
That does look good!! Thanks for reviving this thread @Wisney you got my mind over here working overtime now, lol
lilbehr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilbehr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 4:56pm

Candice ftw.. wig & app!LOL

portlandia

Edited by lilbehr - Dec 21 2012 at 4:57pm
Wisney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:55am
Originally posted by MsLiberty MsLiberty wrote:

That does look good!! Thanks for reviving this thread @Wisney you got my mind over here working overtime now, lol

Lol! When I went to see 'Breaking Dawn' a week or so ago I couldn't help but look at all the hair they had! 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by BayGrl BayGrl wrote:

That's funny! When I first saw the description I thought of Sara from The Craft.
One of the worst ones I've seen in a movie...besides John Travolta

I remember watching this movie and wondering what was wrong with her hair.  this was before I knew what a lace wig was.  it was just off.....and thick....no wispy hairs.  still one of my fav movie's tho.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by kelis kelis wrote:

sorry to do this to you all but i was searching for blonde dye inspiration and stumbled on this ?wig?
Why R.Kelly with the Kanekalon braided endsDeadDeadDead
Wisney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 1:44am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I remember watching this movie and wondering what was wrong with her hair.  this was before I knew what a lace wig was.  it was just off.....and thick....no wispy hairs.  still one of my fav movie's tho.

Same here, the first time I watched it I thought 'her hair looks weird, she has a weird forehead' but I obviously didn't know anything about wigs or hair back then.

And it's one of my fave movies too!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style