FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lace Wigs In the Movies Past and Present

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ilovepink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovepink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2011 at 2:55am

The Craft..

Of course!

Sponsored Links

Wisney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2011 at 3:55am
< ="utf-8">
I knew there was something up with Sarah's hair in 'The Craft' the very first time I saw it, her hairline was too perfect and too dense. She had shaved her head for another role prior to this, so they had to give her a wig.

I didn't know Rachel McAdams wore a wig in Mean Girls, her hair was perfect in that film.

I think with most movie wigs I've seen that have a 'tell', it's usually the lack of baby hair and the thickness of the wig, especially just behind the hairline.
kradley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kradley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2011 at 4:24pm
Twilight. Just Twilight.

kradley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kradley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2011 at 4:26pm
Those images are so big. How do I edit my post ?
Creation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Creation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2011 at 9:57pm
Sorry I kept trying to post the image and keep getting internal server error.  I was trying to post pictures from the some of the characters from Game of Thrones.  Will try to post when I can...

Edited by Creation - Jun 01 2011 at 10:08pm
ronnalicia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronnalicia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2011 at 2:37am
Just watched Notorious last weekend, and all I could say was WOW, all the hair was xtra thick!!
Wisney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2011 at 9:28am
I honestly do not understand why movie wigs are SO damn thick! Well movie and 'celeb' wigs. Like obvs the really good ones are so good that we can't tell, loll, but the ones that we know are wigs are unrealistically thick, I just don't get it, it's HARDER to make a wig thicker.

I think Rachel McAdams' one looks the best so far
ilovepink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovepink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2011 at 5:12pm
Would really love to know who made Rachel McAdams' FLW!! Want
Alexis303 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexis303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2011 at 5:39pm
Ahh... that boy from Twilight is so cute.  I know I'm a dirty old lady, but whatever.... LOL
jamaicanbeauty. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicanbeauty. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2011 at 12:36am
Jada Pinkett Smith in the Nutty Professor... and probably eddie murphy too!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>